Thread: Hgh, ????

stuball is offline Banned

Hgh, ????

Ok first i know very little about GH, I get a call from a friend that his girls son just started takin Gh he started workin in a gym at the desk never lifted a wieght in his life, talked to a trainer to start training him, they start about 2 weeks ago, then the trainer offers him GH, he buys the kit explains how to use it, mix it, twice a day shots ,5 days on 2 off BLAH, BLAH BLAH, He's 21, looks like milk fed veal, 0 muscle, no test involved, just the GH.. What kind of problems is this dope lookin at ??? If any ??? I dont know the dosage but he has enough for a month.. Thanks Fellas

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    He sure isn't going to get any results with just 1 months worth of GH. He will probably see no results and just quit buying it since it's expensive

huzurdaddy is offline New Member
    waste of money. At 21, he's producing plenty of GH. Maybe the placebo effect, he can think "hey, i'm taking what all the ball players are getting in trouble for on ESPN, so i must be getting big". 1 kit ain't gonna do jack for anyone, let alone someone 21.

kills me that these "trainers" give someone GH when they have never worked out. How about PROTEIN and actually lifting weight? Oh, that would be too hard.. my bad.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by huzurdaddy
    waste of money. At 21, he's producing plenty of GH. Maybe the placebo effect, he can think "hey, i'm taking what all the ball players are getting in trouble for on ESPN, so i must be getting big". 1 kit ain't gonna do jack for anyone, let alone someone 21.

kills me that these "trainers" give someone GH when they have never worked out. How about PROTEIN and actually lifting weight? Oh, that would be too hard.. my bad.
    I agree, and they wont make money having him get protien.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    He sure isn't going to get any results with just 1 months worth of GH. He will probably see no results and just quit buying it since it's expensive
    Oh he knows he needs more than one kit..

Quote Originally Posted by huzurdaddy

I think he thinks hes gonna get all cut up on gh, he knows nothing about sports, he does everything in excess, he hangs in gay clubs , different guy every week, abuses drugs, alcohol, leaches off his family , my friend just wanted to know what kind of damage he could do useing GH... As far as the trainer goes, he's probally makin more money in the long run off the GH, then if he set him up on a simple cycle... Piece of shit !!

Bump for some more opnions !!!

jamo7777 is offline Junior Member
    He will probably get more from the ass injections from his boyfriends than a months worth of GH.

Quote Originally Posted by jamo7777
    He will probably get more from the ass injections from his boyfriends than a months worth of GH.
    LOL... how long before you see gains on GH..

Someone told me 4 months ?? Could that be true ?? For your avarage BB ...

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    LOL... how long before you see gains on GH..
    I start feeling it in my hands (CTS) about a month and a half 2 months into it but everybody is different.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Gh is definately more of a long term thing, you need quite a few kits and months to reap the full benefits from it...IMHO.

jamo7777 is offline Junior Member
    You usually begin to see anything happen around three months. Most people run it for six months or more.

wont' see anything for at least 2 months...

philippi333 is offline New Member
    2 months maybe a little longer. One of the guys on my team is taking GH. Hes 19 years old and it works wonders. So who ever said it wnt work bc he's 21 is lying. It works like crazy, I dn't care what people say. I've seen someone do it first hand

i'm on month 9 of it, 4IU/day (but i'm also stacking a bunch of other AAS with it) (not to be confused with ASS in his case).

It takes a few months to kick in, you can tell by the sides if its working (carpal tunnel, swollen feet, water retention). Most people say use it for AT LEAST 6 months.

But in reality, it won't make you "ripped" - diet and cardio do that. I agree that i did lose some noticeable fat from my midsection, which it is known to do... but after a while, it plateaued.

Like i said - at his age, you would need a lot of IUs per day to get "ripped" - and the sides would be a bitch unless you ramp up to them. At 21, maybe 8+ IU per day? Much more cost effective to use something designed to burn fat that is cheaper. Hell, if he doesnt care, have him play around with DNP or Clen if he wants to get "ripped up". Just stay off the club drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by philippi333
    2 months maybe a little longer. One of the guys on my team is taking GH. Hes 19 years old and it works wonders. So who ever said it wnt work bc he's 21 is lying. It works like crazy, I dn't care what people say. I've seen someone do it first hand
    The problem he never lifted a weight in his life..

i'm not lying when i said it wouldnt do as much for a 21 year old.. but you need a lot more to see a difference. That's why most HRT clinics say you have to be 30 to use it.

to each his own, if he wants to blow his cash, let him.

go read up on the HGH forum for more details.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    since hes so young if he stays on doesnt he have a good chance of shutting his down perm,

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    since hes so young if he stays on doesnt he have a good chance of shutting his down perm,
    I wish there was some real info out on shutdown when related to HGH. All we really have by the MD's are studies on midget children.

Thread Information