mr fun is offline New Member

making sure i've got this igf right

guys, new to the board and i've done all the reading in threads and articles on the igf-1. let me get this right. I take 50mcg's ed pwo. 2 shots, one in each side on the muscle worked. 4 -6 weeks on then off for that amount of time. where is the best place to shoot it in the chest? i'm looking for conservative and quality gains in my strength and vascularity. i'm 5'11" 190lbs with 10% bf. currently running 200 mgs equipoise / week and winstrol 50mgs every 3 days. after my 4 weeks of igf i plan a pct of hcg and nolva. sound right to you guys? i have my vial of 1000mcgs of igf, vial of acetic acid, and vial of water. how do i mix that properly? thanks for the help.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    do a search on "reconstituting". this has been answered many times

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fun
    guys, new to the board and i've done all the reading in threads and articles on the igf-1. let me get this right. I take 50mcg's ed pwo. 2 shots, one in each side on the muscle worked. 4 -6 weeks on then off for that amount of time. where is the best place to shoot it in the chest? i'm looking for conservative and quality gains in my strength and vascularity. i'm 5'11" 190lbs with 10% bf. currently running 200 mgs equipoise/ week and winstrol 50mgs every 3 days. after my 4 weeks of igf i plan a pct of hcg and nolva. sound right to you guys? i have my vial of 1000mcgs of igf, vial of acetic acid, and vial of water. how do i mix that properly? thanks for the help.

Looks okay, stick it where ever in the chest if you have worked it. For best results you need a 0.6% AA mix. eg if it 3% AA use 20 pts of AA on a slin pin and 80 pts of NaCl to get the 0.6% mix.

finny is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't do it ED. 3x a week is about optimum based on a lot of people trying different dosing protocols. 50mcgs should be about right. I will be doing 40 myself. With this stuff, you don't want the dosage too high.

If you do it 3x/wk you can go for 10wks straight or do 4on/2off.

With IGF, you will get some site specific growth. Myself, I'm not planning on hitting the chest. Biceps, triceps, shoulders, calf, and maybe quads.

mr fun is offline New Member

thanks

thanks for the help fellas, i like the 4 on 3 off idea.

Thread Information