Vincent is offline Associate Member

water retention hgh?

Im om my third week of 2.5 iu day 6/1 schedule and I gained about 8lbs of water weight especially in my face. Sleepy all the time all the signs ( morning wood dreams) When will the water retention go down? Somotropin pharmacy compounded hgh. 100% real Please help. Also will armidex help with the water retention?

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    Im om my third week of 2.5 iu day 6/1 schedule and I gained about 8lbs of water weight especially in my face. Sleepy all the time all the signs ( morning wood dreams) When will the water retention go down? Somotropin pharmacy compounded hgh. 100% real Please help. Also will armidex help with the water retention?
    I just started my 4th week of jin and was pretty bloated for most of it. During the last week my weight has come down 5lbs and I dont feel bloated anymore. I also started the T4 during the same timeframe though. I dont know if that would effect water retention. I just moved up to 4iu ed this morning(2iu AM +2 around 4PM). So hopefully it wont come back.
    Give it some time, I bet you will normalize. There are a few(4 or5) other guys that are doing the same GH cycle and started around the same time as you and I, so keep reading for references. Just about all of us have gone through the same thing you are experiencing though. One dude even said all his water retention and swelling was localized in his ankles(or kankles).
    Good luck

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    I'm on my 4th week as well and I still have a bit of water and I'm at 3iu/day.

Thanks bros Its glad to hear its not just me going through this. Hopefully all of us will really benefit from this run. I will post some pics when its over.

Sorry for repost above damn computer keeps locking up

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It goes away.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information