Mogamedogz is offline Member

HGH and Anti-Depressants

Does HGH interact negetivley with Anti-Depressants. Particularly Paxil and Xanax??

Any input would be appriciated.

tx-

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I dont know, but from my first month on GH, I cant see needing antidepressants at all. The feeling of well being and all around great disposition I have from being on this stuff is flat out amazing. All smiles all day, plenty of motivation to work hard at the gym and a great nights sleep every day. So far I love the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixr
    I dont know, but from my first month on GH, I cant see needing antidepressants at all. The feeling of well being and all around great disposition I have from being on this stuff is flat out amazing. All smiles all day, plenty of motivation to work hard at the gym and a great nights sleep every day. So far I love the stuff.

I hear you man... ideally, i would like to discontinue using the Anti's, but the withdrawl symptoms are really tough to cope with.

rockbottom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    I hear you man... ideally, i would like to discontinue using the Anti's, but the withdrawl symptoms are really tough to cope with.
    No offense to anyone who has truly experienced great results, but I think, for the most part, gh benefits are mild if nonexistent.

The medications that you mention are prescribed for a reason. You're completely different from any other gh story. Do not discontinue your medication.

Personally, I take 10 ius eod, and experience no positive well being. I continue to take a mild dose of an SSRI.

The bottom line is, gh works wonders for some. It's a great placebo for others, and it does absolutely nothing for still others (me). Your mental health is not worth the risk of a speculative possibility that you've tapped into the fountain of youth. You may not be predisposed for such success.

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom
    No offense to anyone who has truly experienced great results, but I think, for the most part, gh benefits are mild if nonexistent.

The medications that you mention are prescribed for a reason. You're completely different from any other gh story. Do not discontinue your medication.

Personally, I take 10 ius eod, and experience no positive well being. I continue to take a mild dose of an SSRI.

The bottom line is, gh works wonders for some. It's a great placebo for others, and it does absolutely nothing for still others (me). Your mental health is not worth the risk of a speculative possibility that you've tapped into the fountain of youth. You may not be predisposed for such success.
    I hear you. But im attempting to get rid of the Anti's (regardless of any HGH cycle). I feel like the MD just precribed me the drugs in error (I was stressedbecause my dog died ), and he failed to tell me about the HORRIBLE withdrawl symptoms. I have been stuck on these things for like two years now. I cant get off of them because of the withdrawls are too harsh.

naanagaa is offline New Member

toyota tacoma for sale

toyota tacoma used for sale

Search well online for various Toyota Tacoma accessories and parts and do sufficient homework for coming out with the best buy ever. There are several off-road accessories' stores online which could provide with every kind of information you require to possess. Your extensive search would not let you fall for wrong transaction and would help you buy what you actually desire and wish to own in the true sense.
    1996 2000 toyota tacoma for sale

http://toyotatacomaforsale.net

Four different styles of daytime running lights exist. These include low-beam headlights, dimmed high beams, steady burning lights and dedicated DRLs. European countries tend to lean towards the usage of the low-beam headlights that stay on consistently once the car engine is running. Scandinavian countries were the first to implement the dedicated daytime running lights which work differently from the steady burn lights which run constantly without a manual switch. The dedicated DRLs work independently of the car's overall lighting system.
    2006 toyota tacoma specs msn
    Pettus

Redhawk is offline New Member
    What are you on? I'm currently working off of effexor w/ the help of my doc and Test restoration.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    For me when I was on HGH my moods were so "even" with no anxiety, no depression, and no rage whatsoever. Quite honestly I had the best sense of well being in my life along with the great vivid cinematic colorful dreams.

I had been on an anti-depressant before starting my hgh and had weaned myself off very gradually since I felt it had run its course of why I needed it to begin with; hence I took it upon myself to cut it out of my routine. I sincerely wish I had waited until I was on the gh to wean myself. It would have made a MUCH better transition IMO.

But we are all different. So just pay attention. And should you decide to go off, then do it very very slowly. More than you would ever ever think.

Good luck.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 02-25-2011 at 12:17 PM.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Boy, I sure wish I knew where to buy a Toyota Tacoma.

One of the things that HGH does is assist in the release of serotonin. That's the "feel good" hormone. As we age, our bodies slows down the production of serotonin. The reason that the sense of well being is so high with HGH is that the body is making more serotonin. Many of the anti's out there helps the body to release serotonin, much like HGH.

Thread Information