rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member

igf-lr3's active half life

what exactly is igf-lr3 active life, i guess thats what im saying....like how long is it active(meaning your getting its effects(pumps, vascularity, etc)....so lets say i shot pwo on day 1, how many days or hrs after that is it working in my system, i cant seem to find this anywhere....like will i experience the intense pumps the next day or two when i workout? thanks bros
    RS

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I"m sure by the end of the day this thread will be flooded with the board proclaimed 6-8 hour half life. I for one have found it be be much longer through both personal experience and research.

I have ran it 3X a day to Once a day and have seen absolutely NO difference as far as gains. From here on in I only run it ED, sometimes PWO only based on my schedule.

So my answer will be 16-20 hours.

i will be running it for pct(along with clomid and nolva of course ) the thing is, i was planning on running it just on workout days, pwo....which would be 4 days a week, what do u think about that jay(i'm getting 1mg, so i was thinking 50-60mcg pwo for 4 wks), what do u think? and its ok to run b12 with igf-lr3, right, i dont see why not...just checkin

There is no real answer to your question. The best that you are going to be able to get is experiences of long time users like Jayhova and a few others here. My experiences would pretty much echo Jayhovas. I have used a very significant amount of LR3 and also experimented with timing and injection frequency. My results also point to it lastin a long time ... the better part of a day to a couple of days if I were going to venture a guess.

The problem with have with LR3 is it was specifically design and is in use as a lab substance used on cell cultures in petri dishes. There are NO legitimate human trials in progress or planned with it. I have seen where a few people have suggested differently, but that is just no the case. The only trials you will see are for human identical, 70 amino acid IGF, and then for the most part only on children with growth deficiencies as an alternative to HGH therapy.

Best advice is to do a little self experimentation and find what works best for you, but I would expect you to find that once a day is plenty and will offer about all that LR3 can offer when used in that manner. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbySwoll
    i was planning on running it just on workout days, pwo....which would be 4 days a week,
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Best advice is to do a little self experimentation and find what works best for you.

That really is the best answer Rugby. According to my experience, I'd start off with 50mcg PWO on W/O days and take it from there. 1mg will last you exactly a month and you can adjust future doses and protocols according to this one.

If I were you I'd pick up 2mgs just in case. You may find 40-50mcg weak and double that dose. That's actually the dose I use but woldnt recommend it on a first time run.

Bust of luck buddy.

Thanks a lot Jay and RB, I'm thinkin I'm gonna go with 60mcg PWO, which will put me at exactly 4 weeks, which is how long my PCT shall last(well it should, with hcg ran b4, and my clomid and nolva)....igf-lr3 doesnt have to be shot bi-laterally does it, i thought thats what i read, due to the half life, and also it has anti-catabolic properties as well, right, i mean, i know diet is the #1 priority during PCT, and I've got that down....i was just thinkin i read that too, im not gonna run clen this time around.....thanks bros....

^^^^^^^^ People like to inject bi-laterally b/c they feel it causes site growth. It's a systematic peptide and IMO 1 single injection will suffice.

Here's what I think about LR3 and anti catabolism. If you're running it in PCT I'd inject ED. PWO on w/o days and AM on non w/o. The reason is that the LR3 will aid in reducing cortisol levels which will be very high in the AM. When you're on cycle androgens will suppress them so now that you're coming off you should use the LR3 to help in that area.

PWO only when on and ED in PCT. That's how I've used it and knock on wood it's been very successful this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    ^^^^^^^^ People like to inject bi-laterally b/c they feel it causes site growth. It's a systematic peptide and IMO 1 single injection will suffice.

Here's what I think about LR3 and anti catabolism. If you're running it in PCT I'd inject ED. PWO on w/o days and AM on non w/o. The reason is that the LR3 will aid in reducing cortisol levels which will be very high in the AM. When you're on cycle androgens will suppress them so now that you're coming off you should use the LR3 to help in that area.

PWO only when on and ED in PCT. That's how I've used it and knock on wood it's been very successful this far.
    It's systemic...yes. But remember, you even alternate cheeks when you are doing ass shots, or delts, etc...

So at very least, I think we ought to do something similar with IGF..and just because it (also) goes systemic, doesn't mean it doesn't still have additional localized effects...

Just my thoughts...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Some people claim to have had great site enhancing results from LR3, other people say that they have not - why the hell not hedge your bets and go bilateral? - its only 1 extra injection!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    It's systemic...yes. But remember, you even alternate cheeks when you are doing ass shots, or delts, etc...

So at very least, I think we ought to do something similar with IGF..and just because it (also) goes systemic, doesn't mean it doesn't still have additional localized effects...

Just my thoughts...

I totally agree. I typically alternate between Bi's, Tri's, and Delts, I completely agree.

finny is offline Associate Member
    If IGF3 is largely systemic, why inject it IM? Wouldn't subq be ok?

I'm still on the fence as to how I will run mine. I'm a bit afraid of bicep/tricep/shoulder/calf injections. For other stuff, my wife hits me in the arse, so I'm covered there.

well shoot jay, now i've gotta come up with another 150 bucks, lol...thanks for the info bro!

Quote Originally Posted by finny
    If IGF3 is largely systemic, why inject it IM? Wouldn't subq be ok?
    It's onset IM would be much quicker so I'd recommend IM.

Quote Originally Posted by finny
    I'm still on the fence as to how I will run mine. I'm a bit afraid of bicep/tricep/shoulder/calf injections
    After you do it once you'll realize it's no big deal. Honestly, it's a real piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbySwoll
    well shoot jay, now i've gotta come up with another 150 bucks, lol..
    It's definitely worth it in the long run buddy. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Thread Information