Thread: Growth Hormone

styxdla is offline New Member

Growth Hormone

Hello,

I am a final year student at the University of Nottingham studying Biochemistry and I am currently undertaking a research project in the increase of the use of growth hormone in sport and its suitability and effectiveness as a sports aid. I am also a semi-professional MMA fighter and I have taken in interest in this topic because of the rumored use of it in combat sports.

If you have any experience with the use of growth hormone in sport (Including Bodybuilding) it would greatly assist my research if you could answer a few questions (as honestly as possible), and as fully as you are able to. Everything in the project will be kept completely anonymous and strictly confidential; I just need to get some first-hand opinions and figures. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

1.What do you understand to be the benefits of growth hormone?
    2.What do you understand to be the negative effects of growth hormone?
    3.What gains did you make, if any? (If possible any figures (weight increase kg) would be much appreciated but general comments are also).
    4.How much growth hormone did you do? i.e. the dose (in I/u please) and for how long (If you have done it more than once please give details of this.)
    5.When doing growth hormone did you stack it with anabolic steroids and if so which ones?
    6.What sport were you taking growth hormone for?.

I would be thankful for any comments or general observations regarding the use of growth hormone in sport. Thank you for your time.

slacker is offline Associate Member
    Nice post, I'm actually very curious to see some people results.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    wrong forum bro...

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    1.What do you understand to be the benefits of growth hormone ?
    Decreased body fat, new muscle growth, increased quality of muscle gained, synergistic properties with testosterone

interruption of pituitary and natural growth hormone production, bloating joint pain etc
    3.What gains did you make, if any? (If possible any figures (weight increase kg) would be much appreciated but general comments are also).
    too soon to tell
    4.How much growth hormone did you do? i.e. the dose (in I/u please) and for how long (If you have done it more than once please give details of this.)
    month 2 up to 4 ius per day
    5.When doing growth hormone did you stack it with anabolic steroids and if so which ones?
    testosterone, tren, dbol winstrol eq (not all at the same time obviously)
    Bodybuilding/ slaying young hos

simm is offline Senior Member
    I've used hgh on a few occasions for MMA purposes only and it helps with energy levels,stamina increase,healing time with injuries and nail/skin/hair/vitalisation..All in 1 course i gained 14 lbs weight and have never lost it either..I weigh 287 lbs and am fitter than my brothers who weigh 5-6 stones lighter than me and train ma too..I only felt fitter whilst and after hgh use...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to AR

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxdla
    Hello,

I am a final year student at the University of Nottingham studying Biochemistry and I am currently undertaking a research project in the increase of the use of growth hormone in sport and its suitability and effectiveness as a sports aid. I am also a semi-professional MMA fighter and I have taken in interest in this topic because of the rumored use of it in combat sports.

If you have any experience with the use of growth hormone in sport (Including Bodybuilding) it would greatly assist my research if you could answer a few questions (as honestly as possible), and as fully as you are able to. Everything in the project will be kept completely anonymous and strictly confidential; I just need to get some first-hand opinions and figures. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

1.What do you understand to be the benefits of growth hormone?

I would be thankful for any comments or general observations regarding the use of growth hormone in sport. Thank you for your time.
    1. Better sleep, mood, skin, recovery enhanced glycogen storage in the liver,
    better overall energy levels, better sex, better ovberall look, increased weight of conective tissue nerval innervation -> more stability to joints and better recovery as well as a more direct thus efficient force generation and transmittion by stronger tendons and a more direct felling due to better nerval innervation.Feels absolutely natural, you donīt get the roid-boost, but can rely on it, the "missing link" in doing roids without it.
    Better wound healing, extreme recovery from fractures concerning speed as well as quality of wound healing, osteoblast and osteaclast activation...

2.Empty pockets, felling sorry when thereīs nothing in the fridge anymore.

3.see one

4. about 1100iu jintropine in three years. spaced and differnet regimes.

5. yes, testosterone , d-bol (aromatizing agents to overcome negative feedback loop), winny for shits and giggles, slin for increasing IGFBP-3 and thus halflife, as well as using synergism.

6.Endurance / Sprints

Thread Information