fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

slin cycle finished

i used slin 5 days a week in my bulking cycle ,started at 6iu up to 10 iu on my workout days only and it helped me gaining some mass ,i was curious when can i start using slin again ,can i use the on that i still have its novorapid pen type,also what how high can i go to see additional benefits ...peace

goose is offline Banned
    It is best to cycle it 4-5 weeks on,then have the same time off.This is a proven safe method that many have tried with good results.Some people cycle it much longer,but its always best to play it safe.I think you dont need to go higher than 15iu,as you will get almost the same results with higher doses to some extend.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good to hear about your gains. As for the OFF period, well every one is different when it comes to that but most will run it 4 weeks ON then 4 weeks OFF.

As for further benefits, it is more than likely that there will be none. Most won't even gain what you have gained as insulin is mostly beneficial for recovery purposes, it's not something you use to gain muscle mass.

-Gear

Good point goose. Anymore than 10IU isn't necessary. Breaching the 10IU mark will increase the side effects more than anything else.

-Gear

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Good to hear about your gains. As for the OFF period, well every one is different when it comes to that but most will run it 4 weeks ON then 4 weeks OFF.

As for further benefits, it is more than likely that there will be none. Most won't even gain what you have gained as insulin is mostly beneficial for recovery purposes, it's not something you use to gain muscle mass.

-Gear
    Have you ever run slin ed or only on workout days? If you ran it ed, could you still run it 4 weeks on/off? I assume you were using GH at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Have you ever run slin ed or only on workout days? If you ran it ed, could you still run it 4 weeks on/off? I assume you were using GH at the same time?
    Hi, how's your GH cycle going? Well I hope.

My pockets are a bit too empty for GH around this time, so no GH for me. I use insulin with AAS though, and I use it PWO only (Monday to Friday). I've never had a problem running it this way. However, I have used slin 7 days p/week 4 weeks ON/OFF, once again, never had a problem.

There is no scientific proof stating it is best to use insulin 4 weeks ON/OFF. People use the 4 weeks ON/OFF method as that method works for most (if not everyone) that brings minimal sides and maximum gains. So that is why we always recomend the 4 week ON/OFF theory. As for that being the best way to run slin, well I can't say it is because for all I know running insulin another way may be better both results and side effects wise. I suppose they would have to do all sorts of tests to find out what is the best way to cycle insulin.

So, can you run insulin longer than 4 weeks? Perhaps, perhaps not. I don't know because I don't know the consequences once you breach that 4 - 6 week mark of non stop insulin use. But, what I do know is that everyone that has used the 4 weeks ON/OFF method has been happy, so I suggest you stick to that method as well.

-Gear

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    lately i have been running it much longer without detecable side effects (did bloodwork incl. bloodsugar level). i always did 4 on/4 off and i still think thats a good starting point but nowadays i run it as long as i like keeping my diet in check (12 weeks +). running it mon-fri.

-rodge

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree going above 12iu or so doesnt seem to give much more than some hyp bouts. I ran it up to 16iu but went hypo a lot easier even increasing carb intake post shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hi, how's your GH cycle going? Well I hope.

My pockets are a bit too empty for GH around this time, so no GH for me. I use insulin with AAS though, and I use it PWO only (Monday to Friday). I've never had a problem running it this way. However, I have used slin 7 days p/week 4 weeks ON/OFF, once again, never had a problem.

There is no scientific proof stating it is best to use insulin 4 weeks ON/OFF. People use the 4 weeks ON/OFF method as that method works for most (if not everyone) that brings minimal sides and maximum gains. So that is why we always recomend the 4 week ON/OFF theory. As for that being the best way to run slin, well I can't say it is because for all I know running insulin another way may be better both results and side effects wise. I suppose they would have to do all sorts of tests to find out what is the best way to cycle insulin.

So, can you run insulin longer than 4 weeks? Perhaps, perhaps not. I don't know because I don't know the consequences once you breach that 4 - 6 week mark of non stop insulin use. But, what I do know is that everyone that has used the 4 weeks ON/OFF method has been happy, so I suggest you stick to that method as well.

-Gear
    The cycle is going well, but I had to drop the T4 due to an increased resting heart rate that would not subside. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    lately i have been running it much longer without detecable side effects (did bloodwork incl. bloodsugar level). i always did 4 on/4 off and i still think thats a good starting point but nowadays i run it as long as i like keeping my diet in check (12 weeks +). running it mon-fri.

-rodge
    Thanks Rodge. Starting back on slin today. Just have to buy another insulin pen as the one I have is full of GH.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I agree going above 12iu or so doesnt seem to give much more than some hyp bouts. I ran it up to 16iu but went hypo a lot easier even increasing carb intake post shot.
    You're exactly right. I get terribly sleepy after I eat at around 15-20iu with a general feeling of lethargy all day long. 10iu's works for me . Thanks

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I run slin just the way Gear described. After all, I did all my research right here before ever trying it. I've never seen any need to go over 10iu's. I did stay on for about 8 weeks once and once I stopped I started having trouble with my blood sugar. It seems to be back to normal now but I won't be using slin longer than 4 weeks on 4 weeks off anymore.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    what about the need for buying a new pen..do i need a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    what about the need for buying a new pen..do i need a new one?
    I plan to have one pen I use for GH and another for slin so I don't have to change cartridges twice daily.

Thread Information