Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Burning filling/disy after igf injection

Started my igf back today. Shot 80mcg bi-lateral. Well about 2-3 minutes after injection I was at the smoothie bar in my gym getting a shake made. All of sudden, I had a burning feeling run through my body and got kinda disy headed for a few minutes. Then begin to sweat some..felt really weird... After I started drinking shake I started feeeling better after a little while. This was after a intense leg day if that matters...

What happen? Could I have went hypo that fast after injection?

Asked a couple body builders at my gym for help. One said that I might be buying IGf that might have a lot of insulin in it besides IGF. I'm paying $130 a kit. He said he's paying $350 a kit and thats why I got that feeling bc its junk. I've been running this before without any problem. Been about 5 months since last time I ran igf....I think he's nuts for paying that price and my stuff is legit.... Thanks to the great knowledge of these forurms that I can find knowledge help, because the people at my gym didn't help any...

what you people think went on?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    post pic of ur IFG-1

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Oh my god, that bb you talked to is getting robbed. IGF mimicks insulin , do some research and maybe advise your fellow so called bodybuilders.

dale is offline Associate Member
    $350 a kit.....

fish77 is offline New Member
    2-3 min does sound very fast for hypo, but it does come on pretty fast for me. Maybe it was faster because your intense leg day had you carb ***leted already.

No expert, but at least I don't have to pay 350 for a kit.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fish77
    2-3 min does sound very fast for hypo, but it does come on pretty fast for me. Maybe it was faster because your intense leg day had you carb ***leted already.

No expert, but at least I don't have to pay 350 for a kit.

yeah what i'm thinking, just kinda caught me off gaurd....and yeah, the dude is a doctor and don't want to listen to me about prices...wish it was me getting his money haha

Thread Information