Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    POSH is offline Member

Question Gen. blues "goldpep"

Just got generic blue tops from a very well know China supplier. I assume they are 10iu bottles from the quantitiy that was sent. They look like any other generic blue tops but on the safety cap it says "goldpep". Has anyone ever gotten these before? Also, I guess I am just uneducated, but I always thought there was powder in the bottom of the vials. This appears to have a thicker substance on the bottom. I extremely trust my supplier, have never gotten any anything bad from him, but I am very new to growth.
    Any help?

Thanks!

POSH is offline Member
    bump

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive got the same as you, first time Ive received this too. Intersted to see what others say. Other stuff has been top notch.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Ive got the same as you, first time Ive received this too. Intersted to see what others say. Other stuff has been top notch.

Yes, I was surprised that when I searched "goldpep" nothing came up.

Also, to the members who HAVEN'T had experience with this particular brand.........does the description I put in my first post match what the growth "powder" is supposed to look like?

POSH is offline Member
    Ok, I did a little research and goldpep IS an HGH manufacturer.....which is good. Still looking for someone who has used these successfully, though

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I will check this out for you because ive had plenty of complaints that the bluetops are fake, many are not having sides or gains and when they have swapped makes they have experineced sides and gains, personally id stay well clear to many coming back which say fake or underdosed

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I will check this out for you because ive had plenty of complaints that the bluetops are fake, many are not having sides or gains and when they have swapped makes they have experineced sides and gains, personally id stay well clear to many coming back which say fake or underdosed
    Not saying you are wrong, but there are many different brands of "generic blue tops". That is a pretty broad statement. On a few other boards there are alot of members who have gotten really good results and get sides with the blue tops.

I just have heard mostly good stuff about them from reputable guys.

The company seems legit, if you google the name it comes up with the manufacturer in China......they also produce MGF, IGF, etc. I just don't think my source would be taken by a fake.

Marcus YGPM. If I let you into the source, you will get a little more insight and may help in your looking into it. Thank you!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Not saying you are wrong, but there are many different brands of "generic blue tops". That is a pretty broad statement. On a few other boards there are alot of members who have gotten really good results and get sides with the blue tops.

I just have heard mostly good stuff about them from reputable guys.

The company seems legit, if you google the name it comes up with the manufacturer in China......they also produce MGF, IGF, etc. I just don't think my source would be taken by a fake.

Marcus YGPM. If I let you into the source, you will get a little more insight and may help in your looking into it. Thank you!
    understand and just got your pm, will look into it, ive had 3-5 people tell me that theirs came from china, had major problems am not saying they are all rubbish just that ive had a far bit reported lately, will try and do some digging for you

POSH is offline Member
    Thanks Marcus!

Ive been using blue tops from this supplier for almost a year, and I always get the typical sides from it. Getting results also, I would say. Havent had any welts either.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    What dosage are you using Maldof? Your swole as shit in your avy!

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    What dosage are you using Maldof? Your swole as shit in your avy!
    thanks for the compliment. I am using 3 IU while off cycle and between 6-8IU when on. I start increasing the dose the week before I start the cycle and worked up to 8IU this last one. When off cycle I just do the one injection in the morning, and when on I will do one in the morn and one late afternoon.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I've never gotten generic GH...do they offer 191aa's or just 192aa's?....I'm definitely going to spend the extra cash for some jintropin (191aa) as I hear it is superior and probably safer...

POSH is offline Member
    generic come in 191 and 192's. From this company, they are 192aa

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    blue tops can come in either 191aa or 192aa....just have to get it from a trusted source...i would stay away from 192aa from the stories i have heard

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    blue tops can come in either 191aa or 192aa....just have to get it from a trusted source...i would stay away from 192aa from the stories i have heard
    the 192aa im using has been great for me.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    the 192aa im using has been great for me.
    to each his own

POSH is offline Member
    Anyone else use Goldpep HGH before?

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    No, not that one.
    But using blue's right now...and they are gooood!!!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    No, not that one.
    But using blue's right now...and they are gooood!!!
    '

Good...............FMI - can you please explain your avatar?

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    I'm using them and am seeing "slowly but surely" results. I assume you are using them for muscle growth though, and I'm primarily using it for fat loss and skin tightening.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prncezzml
    I'm using them and am seeing "slowly but surely" results. I assume you are using them for muscle growth though, and I'm primarily using it for fat loss and skin tightening.
    That is interesting........what dose does a female take?

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    '

Good...............FMI - can you please explain your avatar?
    Explain? Its just my cat

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    Mine say GoldPep and I was told by mu supplier they are 192aa so I knew this before hand and I trust him very much and he is golden...so far no welts no sides I feel a lot better, lossing fat and only 4ius daily , who said 192aa GH is not good?

C

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    Mine say GoldPep and I was told by mu supplier they are 192aa so I knew this before hand and I trust him very much and he is golden...so far no welts no sides I feel a lot better, lossing fat and only 4ius daily , who said 192aa GH is not good?

C
    As far as Im concerned, I hope most people keep thinking 192aa GH is bad. The lower demand will keep the price down for those of us that us it.

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    That is interesting........what dose does a female take?
    I started at 1iu 5/2 and now I am 2iu 5/2 for 3 months now.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    I've never gotten generic GH...do they offer 191aa's or just 192aa's?....I'm definitely going to spend the extra cash for some jintropin (191aa) as I hear it is superior and probably safer...
    I've used jinos and blue tops. Granted it depends who you get your blue tops from. But i will never buy another jino again. My and friends all like the blues better. Being cheaper is just a bonus. I would pay more for the blues i get then the jinos

BigY is offline New Member
    192aa is just a problem on long term. The extra amino acid is strange for the body wich generates anti bodies for it. New studies claim that the anti-bodies would disturb your own GH production. And that is something you dont want.

TrOAaNeN is offline New Member
    can maldorf or some other here jusing blue tops pm me their source name
    so i can see if i buy from the same supplier. i got thes generic blue 192aa

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrOAaNeN
    can maldorf or some other here jusing blue tops pm me their source name
    so i can see if i buy from the same supplier. i got thes generic blue 192aa
    PM me YOUR source name and I will tell you if it is the same. We are not allowed to give out sources on this board.

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    I got some goldpep now, but it looks like some of the vials have 3 or 4 ius and some of the others have 15ius. Very strange. Its a challange to dose it right but oh well. I will never use goldpep again for this reason. Anyone else experience this. I even contacted my supplier and they just ignored me.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodosman
    I got some goldpep now, but it looks like some of the vials have 3 or 4 ius and some of the others have 15ius. Very strange. Its a challange to dose it right but oh well. I will never use goldpep again for this reason. Anyone else experience this. I even contacted my supplier and they just ignored me.
    Are you judging this by the amount of powder in the bottom of the vial?

haha i cant pm yet need to post some more POSH
    so i get back to you when i have some more posts

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrOAaNeN
    haha i cant pm yet need to post some more POSH
    so i get back to you when i have some more posts

Sounds like a plan

Sounds like a plan
    how many post do you need

now i can pmn greate
    Last edited by TrOAaNeN; 02-04-2007 at 07:47 AM.

Are you judging this by the amount of powder in the bottom of the vial?
    Yes I am judging by the amount of powder in the vial. There is definately a huge difference from vial to the next...very strange

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodosman
    Yes I am judging by the amount of powder in the vial. There is definately a huge difference from vial to the next...very strange
    What is the consistency of the powder like in yours? Is it thick powder that stays stuck to the bottom of the vial, or is it dry loose powder?
    I have never heard of this problem before.

The consistancy is the same as other brands of kits Ive gotten from other sources. The powder has taken form of the vial (cyclinder). I can turn the vial upside down and the cyclinder of powder slides up and down as all one piece. I was thinking that maybe the cyclinder is hollow inside, but it is not. I know this because when I mix it with bac water it is solid through and through. But the vials with 4 ius it is just loose powder not a cyclinder conforming to the shape of the vial. The mystery continues. None the less I would never buy this brand again.

POSH is offline Member
    The powder in my vials is thick and doesn't have the wafer like-ness that like HCG does. If you turn it upside down, the powder doesn't fall. Maybe it is just packed in or something. I don't have it anymore, so I can't fully examine it. Maybe some of them were loose powder, because I didn't go through all of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information