simm is offline Senior Member

Mri shows arthritis..will hgh help??

I have recently heard from my doctor with results from an MRI scan of my left shoulder...The nerve is perfectly ok but i have arthritis...Now the question...Will hgh help with arthritic problems or could it actually make it worse as i fight mma too??? Thanx

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    I would inject GH directly into the problem area if you can get it.

There are intraarticular injections being done with success by a couple docs I know of for patients with arthritis.

won't hurt

Thanx guys

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you have to try it yourself. I know its expensive to buy to just try, but its is the only way you will know. Some people have no sides such as joint discomfort and others have to stop taking GH because their joints hurt so bad. I am not sure of the direct relationship with arthritis, but I can tell you from personal experience that the GH can cause a ton of discomfort if your body doesnt tolerate it well.
    Other than that little tid bit, I love the stuff! It is the shit as far as I am concerned.

Fixr...The problem is i have various pituitary complications if you search out my previous posts (pit tumor)..i saw an endo and he said my hormones are 'Very active' yet i know there is a correlation between hgh and fybromaglia..just wondering now whether my natty hgh is causing this arthritis shit...i have since done hgh and i swell like a mofo, so much so that people were starting to look at me more in public...lol..i feel so good on hgh tho and sooo much fitter even at 130kgs bwt..

Thread Information