carter605 is offline New Member

Insulin and GH ??

Can insulin and GH be taken at the same time and what is the best way to max results. How long will one KIT ??? of serostim last ( 5 , 6mg bottles)
    If anyone can help me out with this it would be great. Iam able to get it at no cost but like i said 5 bottles 6mg in each. Is it a waste if not how much shoult i take with what i can get. Iam 26 yoa 235lbs at 15% BF I want to compete in a couple of months
    Last edited by carter605; 05-10-2007 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Put more info in

can somebody give me some help on this....

Last edited by carter605; 05-11-2007 at 12:22 AM. Reason: dont want this anymore

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    if you can only get the five bottles of gh then i would say forget it. i am a little unsure how you mean 6mg? usually the ammount is given in IU??
    GH needs to be run for several months to see any results. Also if you are first time slin user be very careful as slin on a cutting diet is a VERY risky business unless you are 100% paying attention to detail. Very easy to hypo when the carbs are low mate.

Thanks

Thanks started to get frustrated with this thing.

MidwestMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    if you can only get the five bottles of gh then i would say forget it. i am a little unsure how you mean 6mg? usually the ammount is given in IU??
    GH needs to be run for several months to see any results. Also if you are first time slin user be very careful as slin on a cutting diet is a VERY risky business unless you are 100% paying attention to detail. Very easy to hypo when the carbs are low mate.

Most likely He's taking about serostim 6mg vials, Each mg is 3iu so 6mg is 18ius of Gh, those 5 vials are 5 weeks worth of 3.6ius a day, 5 on 2 days off. Insulin works great but mess up and you'll die, RESEARCH. Try some test and tren !!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    5 weeks on GH = pointless waste of money.

Thread Information