SNUKA is offline Member

reviews on [D-Lys³] form of GHRP-6?

any reviews on this type of GHRP? this one is the anti-ghrelin one not like the regular version which acutually increases ghrelin. Input on dose, duration and results would be appreciatated

[D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin and GHRP-6 antagonist (anti-Ghrelin). An antagonist is an opposing or resistant structure in relation and tends to neutralize or impede some action or effect. In this case, the [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is actually a selective antagonist of the cognate ghrelin receptor, i.e. the GH-secretagogue receptor (GSR).
    Studies have shown that clinical administration of [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 effectively decreased appetite, decreased body fat , lowered glucose blood levels, increased lean skeletal muscle, and lowered cholesterol, triglycerides, and free fatty acids. The remarkable potential of this peptide is for blocking receptor bonding of ghrelin. When weight loss is desired, many drawbacks in today's available forms of appetite suppressing diet aids are that the body still continuously signals production of ghrelin. Ghrelin is actually produced and binds at a more rapid rate when the body goes into a fasting or dieting state. Some forms of obesity have been linked to higher production levels of ghrelin which trigger appetite stimulation and faster gastric emptying (in layman's term, quicker release of food into digestion and out of stomach, allowing more space to eat again and sooner). This creates a constant struggle for dieters trying to reduce food intake because their body is actually responding to their change in diet and reduction of calories by increasing production of ghrelin. When the appetite has been suppressed during dieting without also suppressing ghrelin (such as stimulant type appetite suppressants), a dieter will actually have higher levels than prior to their diet, causing a quicker increase of appetite and stored weight gain when the appetite suppressing supplement is discontinued.
    Another positive finding is the decreased glucose levels after repeated administration; with less glucose to burn the body is able to burn stored and/or fat intake. The sustained increase in skeletal muscle mass is relative to the increase in growth hormone production which further support the positive beneficial health findings due to supplementation of this remarkable peptide. Clinical studies and active research related to this peptide continue to show the potential base for a safer, alternative to supplemental diet products.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    All I can tell you is I took 400 mcg(high dose) for 3 weeks and did not feel anything so I discontinued the use and saved my money.

SNUKA is offline Member
    thanks for the review man

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    I forgot to mention that it was 400mcg per day for three weeks.

I don't think alot of this peptide crap is the real deal anyway.

SNUKA is offline Member
    yea i was thinking the same this especially from some of these research chems sites there seems way to much of a fluxuation in prices, amount and quality

SNUKA is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information