kesam1 is offline Junior Member

Traveling to USA for 1 month

I am looking at traveling to USA for a 1 month vacation soon and was wondering what the best way to bring my blue tops would be. I wouldn't mind stopping if it was only for 2 weeks but with previous experience the last time I went off for more than a month it took 3 months for the Blues to get going in the system again. If sending by courier etc is the best option can some one give me a few tips on packaging.

Many thanks

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Your best option would be to send it by courier. My guy says it holds at room temperature for up to a month, so you should be good on that. I'd wrap it in some carbon paper so in the event that it goes through an x-ray, it doesn't appear to be vials since x-rays can't see through carbon paper.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn t take the chance to bring any controlled substance to the US...try to get a script from your doctor if possible.

kesam1 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys no chance of a script from the Doc though. Courier looking favourite any more packaging tips

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kesam1
    I am looking at traveling to USA for a 1 month vacation soon and was wondering what the best way to bring my blue tops would be. I wouldn't mind stopping if it was only for 2 weeks but with previous experience the last time I went off for more than a month it took 3 months for the Blues to get going in the system again. If sending by courier etc is the best option can some one give me a few tips on packaging.

Many thanks
    Don't even consider bringing any controlled substance into the US with the state of paranoia US customs lives with.

Idunno is offline Banned
    mail it to yourself at an address here in teh states. Use regular mail, not FedEx or UPS.

Thread Information