skr0w is offline Associate Member

Stupid question but I need help

I need some help with Long r3 IGF-1. I was thinking about taking it with my next cycle (sus and eq). Is it safe to take and worth the money? If so what type of gains could I expcet.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Below is the description from lions site.

1mg Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1 $170.00

Media grade IGF-1 Lr3! An 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence with the substation of an Arg (R) for the Glu (E) at position three, hence R3, and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N terminus. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide. This Product “Is Not For Human Use, ' For Research Purposes Only. Includes one 10mL Sodium Chloride and one 10mL sealed sterile vial

It's worth the money. I train IFBB professionals and that's what I tell them.

How would I take it and what gains should i expect?

X-Large is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skr0w
    How would I take it and what gains should i expect?
    People always ask that question but you have to understand its impossible to answer because its the same with all drugs it ***ends on your genetics,dosage,diet,training, if mixed with aas or not etc so you see its individual ,what goes for me doesent have to go for you.

But lets just say dont expect any steroidgains you know 5-10kg because then youŽll be VERY dissapointed.
    I would say that Lr3igf-1 woks good long term so 1cycle is not enough and you gain little maybe 0,5-1kg but solid,pure musclemass.
    The best IMO would be to run aas/lr3igf-1 for 4-5weeks then continue with the roids for 3-4weeks ,because with igf-1 you can only do 4-5week cycles and then go off for 4-5weeks.
    So this first aas/lr3 cycle gave you more new cells and they need to mature thats why we mix aas/igf-1 and that why youŽll run aas/igf-1 for 4-5weeks and then continue with just aas for 4-5weeks.
    Then your second cycle you could do the same again or run aas/igf-1 for 4weeks then just aas for 4weeks and then again igf-1 as part of your pct.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Large
    People always ask that question but you have to understand its impossible to answer because its the same with all drugs it ***ends on your genetics,dosage,diet,training, if mixed with aas or not etc so you see its individual ,what goes for me doesent have to go for you.

But lets just say dont expect any steroidgains you know 5-10kg because then youŽll be VERY dissapointed.
    I would say that Lr3igf-1 woks good long term so 1cycle is not enough and you gain little maybe 0,5-1kg but solid,pure musclemass.
    The best IMO would be to run aas/lr3igf-1 for 4-5weeks then continue with the roids for 3-4weeks ,because with igf-1 you can only do 4-5week cycles and then go off for 4-5weeks.
    So this first aas/lr3 cycle gave you more new cells and they need to mature thats why we mix aas/igf-1 and that why youŽll run aas/igf-1 for 4-5weeks and then continue with just aas for 4-5weeks.
    Then your second cycle you could do the same again or run aas/igf-1 for 4weeks then just aas for 4weeks and then again igf-1 as part of your pct.
    Are the side effects bad? I'd be running sus 500mg week with either 400mg of eq or 400mg deca I haven't decided yet.

Thread Information