atomicpunk is offline Junior Member

Need some help 2 months into 1st gh cycle

I'm a little over 2 months into my 1st gh cycle. I'm also running 400 mgs test enth. I'm up to 5 iu every day. I've done 10 + AS cycles in the past and figured it was time to see what gh was like. I was feeling phenomenal and about to start a heavy AS cycle.

The problem is that I was hit by a car last week that was going 45 mph while I was on foot. Needless to say, the car won. I know I have some fractures and I may have some torn ligaments or cartilage in my knee. I know how long the fractures take to heal, but the soft tissue damage hasn't been determined yet.

I'm not sure whether to continue anything that I'm currently using. I have 3 vials of gh mixed and ready for use. I was thinking that it may help in recovery. That and the fact that it takes a month for gh to kick in. Should I use up the mixed? Stop everything? Keep going after the 3 that are mixed? Quit the test enth?

Thanks for the advice and P.S. AS saved my life. The doctors all say that I was lucky to live. IF I'd have been any smaller and not in shape, I would have probably died.

SNUKA is offline Member
    sorry to hear about that man. i think the gh would help your in recovery. im not so sure about the test. if it were me i would drop the test and keep the gh going. im no doctor or have any experience with gh, this is just my opinion based on what i have read over the years. lets see what the vets or someone that has gone through something similar might say

jbarkley is offline Member
    First....I'm really sorry to hear of your accident. I agree with Snuka in regards to gh aiding in your recovery. It will boost your immune system as well as increasing Igf levels that in turn will increase your muscular recovery and the bones to knit quicker. All my best in your recovery! Livestrong!

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Dang...sorry to hear about this as well bro. I definitley agree that you should for sure stay on the GH. Wish you the best on your recovery!

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Certainly stay on the GH. I would stay with the test too but I rarely go off so thats just my mindset.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I got into a horrible accident about 6 months ago and I wanted to use hgh then, but cashflow was a problem. I did get on a trt dose of test-e and 100mg of deca weekly and it really helped to ease joint pain, preserve muscle, and I think it really helped my recovery.

Thread Information