Maroubra is offline Junior Member

HGH Summer Shipping

How long can GH stay in summer temps? I anticiapte 2-3 hours on my porch along with the travel time from Asia. Will it survive the trip? I cant imagine the GH being cool the whole trip.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroubra
    How long can GH stay in summer temps? I anticiapte 2-3 hours on my porch along with the travel time from Asia. Will it survive the trip? I cant imagine the GH being cool the whole trip.
    your right, it defintely wont be cool the whole trip and obviously ordering during the colder months of the year is ideal....

that being said, you should be fine...i know i've ordered hgh in the past during the summer, and havent "noticed" a difference in potency, although its not something that can easily be measured

anyway, although hgh is a fragile peptide..it should be fine in warm weather for about the week of travel...your concern should only be how the hgh is stored prior to shipping and to refrigerate upon receiving

enjoy!

Appreciate the insight. Should have stocked up more a few months ago.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It really is an excellent question that you ask.

Good sourcs will pack theirs with a little ice pack for hot weather shipping and ship their GH over night. I wouldn't order GH and want delivery 2-3 day or anything like that.

Think smart when you order since you are already spending a pretty penny.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I live in Asia and it's hot as balls right now, but I got mine on no ice, refrigerated it as soon as it came in, and everything's ok.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Maybe it's not as fragile as some make it out to be. You have to think that it must get well over 100 in the back of one of those mail trucks in the warm weather though

straight from jintropin website:
    "Both Jintropin and Igtropin are made so that they can withstand temperatures up to 37 degrees celsius for over a month and 45 degrees celsius for over a week. Shipping takes 3 to 5 days (never more than 6). Before the shipping everything is stored in perfect enviroment (between 2 - 8 degrees celsius). When you recieve it, you should keep it in the refrigerator. DO NOT FREEZE IT! "

fyi...
    37 celsius = 98.6 farenheit
    45 celsius = 113 farenheit

like i said above, international shipping of a week should be fine unless its coming via camelback in the desert ...storage is the only concern

good luck

plzr8, ur the man, thats great info. Yeah my 1000ius is coming int priority, cant obviously get overnight. I will get tracking # so it wont sit on my porch for long. I was more concerned about travel time and heat.

Do you think that applies to all gh, not just Jin? I am getting a different brand, yellow ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroubra
    plzr8, ur the man, thats great info. Yeah my 1000ius is coming int priority, cant obviously get overnight. I will get tracking # so it wont sit on my porch for long. I was more concerned about travel time and heat.

Do you think that applies to all gh, not just Jin? I am getting a different brand, yellow ones.
    no problem bro...yeah international priority will take about 4-6 days to the US, but be aware you will most likely have to be present to sign for the package or else it gets sent to your local post office and reattempted the next day.

yes, this would apply to all hgh and not just jins...like i said, the only concern would be to make sure your source keeps his inventory refrigerated prior to shipping, which most good sources will do

enjoy

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    it's fragile when it is recombinated .
    The powder can stay at room temperature , and can be destroyed by extrem low temperature .

Cool. If I miss usps and the pack is taken to the post office, do they have temp control? I have missed packs in the past and have gone an picked them up. Im gonna have to track this one like f'ing bloodhound

yah if missed they will unforuntaly be sitting in the back of a van for half a day but eventually go back to stable temperatures at the post office

if you miss the delivery, they will leave a notice with a phone #..i would call the post office and tell them to hold it the next day and just pick it up yourself

unforunately most international tracking does not provide estimated deliveries....i would just track it every day till it hits customs and then try to be around the time of delviery the next 2-3 days

Thread Information