nate3422 is offline Member

Igf And Blood Clot Disorder

2 Questions Guys. If I Take Igf For 4 On 4 Off What Are Some Basic Results I Should See. My Diet I Not Perfect But Ok. I Have Ran About 8 Cycles But Never Igf.

Also I Found Out I Have A Blood Clotting Disorder Called Factor V. My Dr Said I Should Not Take Anymore Andros But Do You Think The Igf Will Effect This Any?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Results depend on the user as some will react better than others. Generally, you won't get much from a 4 week cycle of IGF. You might experience the pump feeling and perhaps gain a little bit more muscle, but nothing too noticable.

For me to see good gains from IGF I have to cycle it ON/OFF for a while, and I have to use a minimum of 80mcg p/day.

As for the blood disorder issue, I probably wouldn't take the risk of taking anyones advice via the net, it's not worth the risk. I would see your doc and discuss that matter with him.

All the best.

-Gear

nate3422 is offline Member
    at 80mcg/day how many vials would i need to buy for a months supply?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Some vials contain 1mg of IGF, and some vials contain 2mg of IGF. Those are the most common amounts that come in each vial. 1000mcg = 1mg, you do the math.

Once you know how many doses per week you will be having and how much each dose is, it won't be hard to work out how many vials you will need. If you still get stuck, let me know.

-Gear

Thread Information