Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    olr77 is offline Junior Member

My HGH results for the not so ripped:)

I just started my cycle of Saizen today with 2 IU a day. I have seen countless post on here of people bulking up and becoming supermen but this thread will just be for the people that want to drop weight and get lean.

I have started with 2 IU of Saizen and will go up to 3 after a few weeks. I am running 4 miles a day 6 days a week, with a weight routine of circuit training 4 times a week. I am eating 6 small clean meals a day.

I am 28 years old and I am currently 287 going down to 235.

I hope this will give insight to the people that are looking to just lose weight and be healthy.

I'll post again in a week.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you are going all the way, good stuff. Considering you are after fat loss you should use some clen and T3 as well.

Good luck.

-Gear

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Good luck. Keep us posted. You will be one of the few on here that is on gh but not on AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Sounds like you are going all the way, good stuff. Considering you are after fat loss you should use some clen and T3 as well.

Good luck.

-Gear
    Hey Gear, I have access to both of those but I have shy'd away from them because i was told that T3 can really mess up ur thyroid. Can u give me a heads up on this and if I did add clen and t3, what would be a good dosage?

I appreciate all the help guys.

RATM is offline Senior Member

nice....

I am starting the same thing tomorrow so will be looking forward to your results

Quote Originally Posted by olr77
    Hey Gear, I have access to both of those but I have shy'd away from them because i was told that T3 can really mess up ur thyroid. Can u give me a heads up on this and if I did add clen and t3, what would be a good dosage?

I appreciate all the help guys.
    I usually use about 12.5mcg of T3 per day. This is considered a low dose. Offcourse we must take into consideration that we may experience thyroid issues, but I have used this amount for months and never had any problems. I believe many others also use this amount and in most cases never experience any issues. I can't say if that dose is suitable for you, but I can tell you that much T3 seems to work for most people with minimal side effects.

As for clen, there are quite a few different ways to use clenbuterol . Some use it one day ON one day OFF for a few weeks then have a break for a few weeks. Some use it one week ON one week OFF, and some use it 2 weeks ON/OFF. It really depends on how you react so if you have never tried clen before I suggest you choose any of those protcols. Incase you're wondering how I use clen, I usually use it 1 week ON/OFF, that seems to do it for me.

As for clen doses, I would start on about 40mcg and increase the dose if necessary. In most cases people won't breach the 80mcg mark, but I do know many that use as much as 120 - 140mcg per day. Once again, everyone is different.

I take my clen first thing in the morning before I cardio.

All the best to you.

-Gear

damn i just order t3 and its dose at 100mcg per ml, how the hell do i break this down.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    damn i just order t3 and its dose at 100mcg per ml, how the hell do i break this down.
    1/2ml would be 50mcg, and 1/4ml would be 25mcg. You can take 25mcg of T3 when using HGH. If you would prefer to take 12.5mcg as requested, then measuring this may be tricky, but once you've measured it out, get a pen-marker and mark on the syringe where 12.5mcg is so next time you draw the solution out you know how far to draw back. It's a bit of a pain, but you have no other choice.

-Gear

hmm

Did i miss something? I thought T3 was a pill?

Did i miss something? I thought T3 was a pill?
    This type of compound is manufactured many different ways, however, it can be in liquid form as well.

-Gear

thanks gear, so i can take 25 mcg ed when on hgh. i wanted to run hgh 6 months at least.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    thanks gear, so i can take 25 mcg ed when on hgh. i wanted to run hgh 6 months at least.
    12.5 - 25mcg per day should be fine.

-Gear

how long will Saizen be good for after reconstitution?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    just use a slin pin when you measure your T3.

I have a place that says they got a great deal on Saizen.... It would be great if someone could pm me so i can see if they are a rip off.

I have a place that says they got a great deal on Saizen.... It would be great if someone could pm me so i can see if they are a rip off.
    PM me the details and I will do a source check for you.

-Gear

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    PM me the details and I will do a source check for you.

-Gear

gear knows his shit.

im currently on

clen 60mcgs - 120mcgs.

t3 - 20mcgs ED

hgh- 2ius a day

No doubts!!! I am very grateful that i found this site and I can get advice from people like Gear that give advice on experience and not hear say.... it makes me feel a lot safer because coming into this i did alot of research and it seems like there are alot of scare tactics to keep people as far away from HGH as possible.

How is ur cycle going so far.... any side effects or complaints.

didnt even think about a sliin pin to messure, thanks

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    No doubts!!! I am very grateful that i found this site and I can get advice from people like Gear that give advice on experience and not hear say.... it makes me feel a lot safer because coming into this i did alot of research and it seems like there are alot of scare tactics to keep people as far away from HGH as possible.

How is ur cycle going so far.... any side effects or complaints.

1st hgh cycle.

and I just started bro, so no feedback yet.. other than the clen is driving me nuts... too much energy..

Someone tried to tell me that once Saizen is reconstituded , it will only be good for a few days. Any advice on that???

So i am a week in and nothing yet.... didnt expect anything but im down another 6 lbs but i think its just from diet and excercise. One question though.... Saizen being a growth hormone and me doing so much cardio is it going to make my heart bigger?

So i am a week in and nothing yet.... didnt expect anything but im down another 6 lbs but i think its just from diet and excercise. One question though.... Saizen being a growth hormone and me doing so much cardio is it going to make my heart bigger?
    The chances of experiencing side effects as such are prety slim considering you are not using high doses and have not been using GH for extended period of time. That is a major side effect, it doesn't happen that easy. You would have to use GH for many years and at high doses for something like that to happen. For now, you are more than likely on the safe side.

-Gear

Thank ya Gear!! I was just sitting around thinking and the thought just hit me that as much as im working the heart and it being a muscle too... i would rather ask than be sorry 6 months down the road.

Thank ya Gear!! I was just sitting around thinking and the thought just hit me that as much as im working the heart and it being a muscle too... i would rather ask than be sorry 6 months down the road.
    Always ask questions and research as much as you can. It will benefit you down the track.

-Gear

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I've never bothered with T3 or T4 during low dose hgh runs. 2iu is low dose. The running is going to burn more fat than the hgh will by an order of magnitude. 52 pound weight loss is equal to about 182,000 calories. All you gotta do is figure out your timeline. 2-4 pounds a week is doable WITH NO HGH T3 Clen or other bulls&*t. Use Fitday.com to track your intake and expenditure. I don't know why everyone pushes chemical solutions for the most simple things.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    I've never bothered with T3 or T4 during low dose hgh runs. 2iu is low dose. The running is going to burn more fat than the hgh will by an order of magnitude. 52 pound weight loss is equal to about 182,000 calories. All you gotta do is figure out your timeline. 2-4 pounds a week is doable WITH NO HGH T3 Clen or other bulls&*t. Use Fitday.com to track your intake and expenditure. I don't know why everyone pushes chemical solutions for the most simple things.
    Love your avatar

So today is the end of week 2, I have been only using 2 IU's of Saizen for 14 days now and I dont know if its the GH or the cardio but I am down 16 lbs and no signs of sides. My skin is looking great and I am sleeping like an infant. I am getting great results and only using in low dose moderation

i know they say week 3 and 4 blah blah but i just want to shoot this out there.... i haven't felt this good and my thought process been this clear since i was probably 15..... i think it might be a mixture of the GH, the cardio and the superclean eating..... but wow..... ummm once again WOW!! I dont think i have ever felt this alive

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    gear knows his shit.

im currently on

clen 60mcgs - 120mcgs.

t3 - 20mcgs ED

hgh- 2ius a day
    I agree with Gear too, clen/t3/t4 and a calorie deficit kills gh for fatloss.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Just eat right and do the cardio. No need for any chemicals at all.
    For Gods sake even the fat-ass women on TV can loose 50 pounds.

If your feeling better than ever that is great, but it isn't from hgh Bro.

This shit takes a little determination and commitment.

I posted once that I was going to loose 10 pounds before a bulking cycle. The chemical heads were all saying Clen ! For shitsake the day I can't loose 10 pounds without chemicals take me out and shoot me. Its BB 101.

Yeah i can see where u are coming from but im just thinking about when all the weight is off I would like to be far enough into my gh cycle that leaning out will be alot easier. Nothing can keep me from where im going

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    keep working hard and keep us updated

Ok week three is at an end. Im up to 3 IU's a day now. This week has been a good week. I was having some pains in my side last week but they have subsided.... lil bit of joint pain but nothing big. Really didnt drop any weight this week but i have to say i know i have lost body fat because i can see it. I took a pic the day i started and have taken one every wendsday since then and this stuff with cardio/weight routine 4 times a week and proper diet is everything u need to get where u are wanting to go in weight loss. It is not a miracle drug and it will not do the work for u but it does make the work you put in get the best results possible.

Ok week 4 is at an end and the 4th week has been the best one yet!! I am down another 6 lbs but the muscles are starting to really show themselves. Before I started this cycle i was lethargic and had to lay down and nap daily to keep my life on schedule and I was sleeping 11 hours a night. Now i never need a nap i sleep 8 hours and I wake up good for the day. For me HGH has been everything they said it would be, i was going to do a 6 month cycle but the way it makes me feel i might just be a lifer now

upped it to 4IU's a day this week and will be going back down starting monday. Really got some joint pain moving up to 4 a day. Im down another 7 lbs and the BF is going away. Would love to add some T4 or T3 in the mix if someone on the board wants to be kind enough to PM me and point me in the right direction of where i can get it.

kal300 is offline Junior Member

tempbrit is offline Member
    upped it to 4IU's a day this week and will be going back down starting monday. Really got some joint pain moving up to 4 a day. Im down another 7 lbs and the BF is going away. Would love to add some T4 or T3 in the mix if someone on the board wants to be kind enough to PM me and point me in the right direction of where i can get it.
    Hey bud, I know a lot of people would disagree with me on this, but I don't like to use the heavy chems until I get down to the hard few lbs to lose. I n other words, right now you are losing the "easy pounds" simply cardio, hitting the weights and diet will get rid of all that fat. The GH is probably doing a bit of good there as well, but not too much.

I always get down to about 8.5% bodyfat and then struggle, if I have GH, Clen and T3 (along with some Tren perhaps) and I can drop the last few bodyfat percentage points.

I find that my body adapts to Clen very quickly and over time the benefits or impact it has is greatly reduced.

Love reading your log, keep it up.

Sounds like you are getting pretty close to your goal anyways. You will feel better as each pound falls off.

Keep it up.

Everything is going well... it seems like i see progress with every passing day. Also I added liquid t3 this week at 20 mcg..... and i have to say, i dont know if its because im new to it and havent adjusted to it yet... but i do not like the way it makes me feel. Makes me feel like someone has their hand on the back of my neck squeezing. Anyone else feel like this on t3?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything is going well... it seems like i see progress with every passing day. Also I added liquid t3 this week at 20 mcg..... and i have to say, i dont know if its because im new to it and havent adjusted to it yet... but i do not like the way it makes me feel. Makes me feel like someone has their hand on the back of my neck squeezing. Anyone else feel like this on t3?
    Check your blood pressure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information