guzenfeld is offline New Member

which of these can help with height?

which one, GH or IGF-1 LR3 help a person grow taller if their growth plates havent closed yet?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i wouldent advise taken anything to make you taller unless your under a doctors suppervision
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    hGH if the plates are as stated...you will need to talk to a doc for your dosage, it will likely be higher then you think, definately more then the people on this board talk about. Make sure the persons epiphyseal plates are there and ready to absorb calcium...a diet rich in calcium and increase hgh will help out...but like i said, talk to yo doc

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    definately ask your doctor about this one before you do anything about this. there would be other effects on the body, not just the bones. and even they might not grow in proportion unfortunately. your organs and extremities would grow aswell, if the dosage was high enough

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    the guys are right go see your doc.I have heard of some guys growing in height but it wasnt planned and it wasnt like they grew taller overnight.I do know of a national comp.Who was 5'9 and some years later he is 5'9 and a half but as i said it wasnt what he was trying to do.

Bigmax, I think this is regarding a child, under 18 years of age, likely male, who is short and either wants to get taller or his parents want him to get taller...2-6 months of the correct hgh and diet with supplements can put multiple INCHES on kids. It is amazing needless to say, but can be dangerous and dosage should be calculatd to a 'T' using endogenous numbers to calculate appropriately, dont just go shooting up, lol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your trying to grow taller bro your screwed. your 22 and nothing is going to make you taller now

guzenfeld is offline New Member
    i mean im 5"11 which is good id like to be 6"1 =/ o well back to ahrdcore lifitng then lol

22? your SOL bro...might be gay, but go on the net and search for height lifting insoles. I know they make ones which can make you anywhere from 1" to 3" taller (3" being special shoes) But you can easily gain an inch with some insole implants. Another thing is inversion boots, along with some implants, you can easily add a couple inches...inversion boots dont do much, but will give you your full potantial as well as extending vertabrae and joints...good stuff, but not good in the beginning with the head rush.

youngpumpin is offline New Member
    Hi i cant Pm anyone cause im a new member but if anyone knows a lot about igf-1 could you please email me? i have a few questions..thank you

I hang from the monkey bars for about an hour per night, and all I've noticed is that my knuckles drag when I walk around. Sorry I cant answer your question, well I'm off to get a bannana

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    These should do the trick

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm going to save myself typing. Have a look at this thread.

gh for height

-Gear

Thread Information