Thread: Novolog Insulin

Markmets is offline New Member

Novolog Insulin

Small complaint. I am a type 1 diabetic and have done a lot of research on Insulin , HGH, IGHF, T3 cycle. I have unlimited access to fast acting novolog, but am having a hell of a time finding HGH. Does anyone have experience with products from China?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is the worst time to import anything from China. As for insulin , being a diabetic, I would be very careful with using that stuff for enhancing purposes.

On a side note, I would ignore all the PMs you are about to get from members offering you GH.

-Gear

Markmets is offline New Member
    Thanks Gear

And to piggyback on what you said, I was diagnosed with type 1 three years ago and am very familar with how insulin works(at least in my body- effects tend to be different for everyone). If I was not diabetic I would not touch insulin because of the potential for hypoglycemic seizures.

However, after a lot of research and many hours with my doctor and nutritionist I have my diet down and I definitely notice the anabolic effect of the insulin. I wanted to add GH to cut up a little more.

On a side note: Anyone taking insulin and a thermogenic/T3 (or anything that raises heart beat, blood pressure, or body temp) should be careful because hypoglycemia can have the same effect of fat burners (jitters, shaky hands rapid heart beat etc.).

Thread Information