znak is offline Senior Member
    25-ish.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    im 21, so thats to young huh

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy J
    im 21, so thats to young huh
    It is your body, but your natural igf-1 level is beautiful at that age, why mess with it.

If you feel that you have an issue, get it tested. The answer might change.

The endocrine system is a wonderfully complicated thing. Not a good thing to fu<k with to gain a few pounds the lazy way.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There is not a set age to take any kind of drug, but as Znak mentioned, take advantage of your natural abilities while you can. The longer you train naturally, the better off you will be down the track.

Only take something if necessary.

-Gear

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    i see

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Only take something if necessary.

-Gear
    This should be a huge sticky.

MaleModel is offline Banned
    i disagree with you guys. I say take advantage of your youth. if i correctly recall average gh production is between .5 -1.5 a day? something like that. So wouldnt taking 2iu a day just bump up ur young bodies already own natural gh production up even higher? Meaning someone whos the same bodyweight but older hasto take 3-4iu to match ur 2. Its like lifting during puberty, you take advantage of that huge influx of hormones.

altho ther obviously is something to be said about f'n up ur endocrine system, but isnt most of the evidence anecdotal?

RSNUK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaleModel
    i disagree with you guys. I say take advantage of your youth. if i correctly recall average gh production is between .5 -1.5 a day? something like that. So wouldnt taking 2iu a day just bump up ur young bodies already own natural gh production up even higher? Meaning someone whos the same bodyweight but older hasto take 3-4iu to match ur 2. Its like lifting during puberty, you take advantage of that huge influx of hormones.

altho ther obviously is something to be said about f'n up ur endocrine system, but isnt most of the evidence anecdotal?
    You are serious?

We only produce .5-1.5 i.u a day?

You can't be serious, got any kind of reference for that?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i first started around 23-24 w/ GH.. though i used it to heal my pec.. didnt work that well

i'd also like to add that i was one of those people who had a beard at like 15 lol ><

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i first started around 23-24 w/ GH.. though i used it to heal my pec.. didnt work that well

i'd also like to add that i was one of those people who had a beard at like 15 lol ><

Haha...I had a beard at 13 bro..and now at almost 26 I feel like my body needs an overhaul(like a high mileage motor).

That's why I am interested in GH.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNUK
    You are serious?

We only produce .5-1.5 i.u a day?

You can't be serious, got any kind of reference for that?
    "if i correctly recall average gh production is between .5 -1.5 a day"

thats what i said "if i correctly recall", i vaguely remember reading about this. wat is the average production then? im curious now myself.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7
    Haha...I had a beard at 13 bro..and now at almost 26 I feel like my body needs an overhaul(like a high mileage motor).

That's why I am interested in GH.
    very similar to my freind (who claims gh has changed his life). he had a DEEP voice at like 13, and a full beard by like 14. I can attest to this as we went to middle skewl together. we're both 21 now btw.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    very similar to my freind (who claims gh has changed his life). he had a DEEP voice at like 13, and a full beard by like 14. I can attest to this as we went to middle skewl together. we're both 21 now btw.
    Ha..yeah I had the deep voice too and was way bigger, muscular, and stronger than 99% of everyone my age at that time.

I mean....I still stand out in a crowd and am more athletic than alot of people my age but, I have a number of nagging injuries that are just not going to heal naturally IMO from sports and all of the impact activities I have partaken in..LOL.

i disagree with you guys. I say take advantage of your youth.
    I hope you are posting when you are fifty.

There is no need to "take advantage of youth" other than work out hard and eat right which "takes advantage" of the natural flood of hormones you have.

But I am not your mother and you will do what you will do.

Everyone thinks that they will never turn fifty and when you do, everything that you did getting there magnifies.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I hope you are posting when you are fifty.

There is no need to "take advantage of youth" other than work out hard and eat right which "takes advantage" of the natural flood of hormones you have.

But I am not your mother and you will do what you will do.

Everyone thinks that they will never turn fifty and when you do, everything that you did getting there magnifies.

Just my 2 cents.
    Being 15 and 16 years old. Best 2 years of my life. They were incredible, if i died now i can honestly say i died happy. Does this make any sense?

Being 15 and 16 years old. Best 2 years of my life. They were incredible, if i died now i can honestly say i died happy. Does this make any sense?
    Yes. Sound like me at 19. Seriously.

ectomorph28 is offline Associate Member
    Can anybody tell me if there are any side effects that can occur if taking HGH in your early 20's? Because ive done some research and some doctors state that there are no side effects with intelligent doses of HGH over a span of 6-12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Yes. Sound like me at 19. Seriously.
    ah, lmao @ 19, i was miserable working 13 hour shifts (or more) 6 days a week (or more). I guess thats what happens when you enjoy urself 2 much one year? You start thinking your an unproductive waste of space and turn into a workhorse. Atleast a made a ridiculous amount of money for my age =).

Thread Information