Idunno is offline Banned

weird taste after injeting GH?

I just started a GH cycle with Humatrope GH from Lilly co... I know this is 100% legit stuff too

anyways, I have ben having headaches for the last 2 days and when I injected this mornng I got this weird taste in my mouth. I think I remember tasting it yesterday too and just dismissed it but now I think its related. Any idea about this guys?

I am also in week 1 of test E/EQ cycle and I'm going to mix in some tren when it comes in.. if it doesn't then that's fine too, I'll survive w/o the tren in the cycle. I think maybe the headches could be from the EQ with increased RBC but isn't this a little soon to be experiencing this kind of side from EQ?

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Not sure about GH but I always had a wierd taste in mouth after injecting tren ..Also I think it would be too early to get side effects from the EQ already, but Im not a doctor..Go see one if they continue..

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno
    I just started a GH cycle with Humatrope GH from Lilly co... I know this is 100% legit stuff too

anyways, I have ben having headaches for the last 2 days and when I injected this mornng I got this weird taste in my mouth. I think I remember tasting it yesterday too and just dismissed it but now I think its related. Any idea about this guys?

I am also in week 1 of test E/EQ cycle and I'm going to mix in some tren when it comes in.. if it doesn't then that's fine too, I'll survive w/o the tren in the cycle. I think maybe the headches could be from the EQ with increased RBC but isn't this a little soon to be experiencing this kind of side from EQ?

Idunno is offline Banned
    yeah, ithe sides are not terrible by any means but I am just trying to note changes both positive and negative.. I agree I think it too soon to be seeing anything, including sides, from the EQ; but just putting it out there for consideration.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt the taste is GH related, more than likely AAS I would say.

-Gear

Check your PM bro!!

Idunno is offline Banned
    pm replied to

and Gear, thanks for all your replies in all my threads don't suppose you know the answer to my unsanswered question do you? how many IU in a 12mg cartridge for the humatroPen? it doesn't tell you how much dilutent is going in there.

pm replied to

Back at you!!

olr77 is offline Junior Member
    I do get a bitter taste after injection.... like a stomach bile taste.

Thread Information