Thread: 5mg of GHRP-6

warlock is offline Associate Member

5mg of GHRP-6

How much BW would I need for a 5mg vial? I am kind of confused.

Thanks

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    How much BW would I need for a 5mg vial? I am kind of confused.

Thanks
    5ml of BW. So every iu will be 100mcg, and from what I hear, 500 to 600 mcg aday is standard. You will get a little bit hungry on this stuff. Like, wanting to eat everything in site.
    At least this what I understand it to be.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    1 iu would be hard to measure out, i know hell be doing 5 but still more bac would be better IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    1 iu would be hard to measure out, i know hell be doing 5 but still more bac would be better IMHO
    Whats wrong with 5ml to 5mg? Normal daily dose of this tuff is, like I said, 500 to 600 mcg, which would come out to about 5 to 6 iu. A 1cc slin pin is only 10 iu syringe.?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    5ml of BW. So every iu will be 100mcg, and from what I hear, 500 to 600 mcg aday is standard. You will get a little bit hungry on this stuff. Like, wanting to eat everything in site.
    At least this what I understand it to be.
    Perfect!!

Thanks

Anyone knows of a legit chemical research company where you can buy it? I'd like to use it to eat more food as my appetite sucks at this point. If it is not right to post the name of the company here, please pm me if you don't mind.

Thanks again

Perfect!!

Thanks

Anyone knows of a legit chemical research company where you can buy it? I'd like to use it to eat more food as my appetite sucks at this point. If it is not right to post the name of the company here, please pm me if you don't mind.

Thanks again
    If your looking to boost your appatite, the hexarelin would be theee best choice, but it is just as hard to come by as all the other peptides right now. Just keep searching the net. You will find someone.

If your looking to boost your appatite, the hexarelin would be theee best choice, but it is just as hard to come by as all the other peptides right now. Just keep searching the net. You will find someone.
    Thank you.

It seems to be pretty hard to come by but I hope I can get it.

Whats wrong with 5ml to 5mg? Normal daily dose of this tuff is, like I said, 500 to 600 mcg, which would come out to about 5 to 6 iu. A 1cc slin pin is only 10 iu syringe.?

I see what you meant i misunderstood. 5 ius is a small reading IMO, and my insulin needles go to 100 iu's

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    I see what you meant i misunderstood. 5 ius is a small reading IMO, and my insulin needles go to 100 iu's
    Now that is one BIG insulin syringe. The biggest insulin syringe I have ever seen is 1cc, = 1ml, = 10iu. 100iu syringe would be 10cc syringe.

yeah mine are 1 ml needles too, but theres 100 units to the ml. see what im saying?

dak290 is offline New Member

I have used both peptides and I have to say that I experienced nothing from HEX except a slightly improved sleep pattern. As far as a hunger stimulaters go, GHRP-6 or Ghrelin (keep your hands and fingers away from your mouth after the shot so you don't bite them off) are the superior. But neither gave me any results (except the sleep) like rHGH did.

Thanks to all who replied and helped.

If I mix 5 mg of GHRP-6 with 5 ml of BW and use 500mcg a day, how many days will the vial last?

Thanks

Thanks to all who replied and helped.

If I mix 5 mg of GHRP-6 with 5 ml of BW and use 500mcg a day, how many days will the vial last?

Thanks
    10 days......

Great info. Thanks everyone again.

I was wondering if 5ml of BW would fit in the 5 mg vial or if I would have to transfer it to a larger vial?

Any help would be great.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    the vial you are going to get most likely will only hold about 1 ml. I mixed mine in that with 1 ml, then transfered to a sealed sterile vial and then added 9 mls more of bw to it. The i just shot 1ml for 500mcg of ghrp-6. Works great. I just shot some today pre-workout in my leg and did legs and was fine. Although after 45 minutes of working out i felt a strong indigestion and a feelining like i was going to puke. Had to get home fast to eat.

Perfect!!

Thanks

Thanks again
    Search the word peptide your sure to find a pure source.
    let me know how it turns out

Thread Information