Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    villain is offline New Member
    hey ... im interested in doing GH .. im only 20 turning 21 .. and i was wondering if somone could help me out here

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure we can help you out. There's tons of knowledgeable people here and lots of information...just don't ask us for a source.

hulk007 is offline Banned
    i honestly dont think you need to use gh,you are 21 and your body is producing all the gh you need for now.i hope this helps,

lacey231 is offline Junior Member

Not Pregnant!!

Sorry for the crappy quality. But atleast I don't have HCG . edit- They're massive for some reason even on the smallest size on image shack.

Last edited by lacey231; 02-16-2008 at 02:01 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello,
    To start I know nothing about the specific HGH you have and am making no false claim about it. BUT, you certainly can not go by what it looks like or if someone else used something that looked similar. The prices we pay for this is extremely high for the Chinese market and this is a prime target for fakes because the results are so subtle to begin with. If you noticed that numb feeling in your wrists from another brand, but do not notice it from using more of this, I would think this is an extremely important thing to pay attention to. I use to get the pain at just 6 iu's. I did not mind and kept using this amount, but the numbness did not go away. If you do not feel it anymore, I am not sure you simply made it through the hump. I would think that what you have now is either not as potent or not real to begin with. But like I said, I have no knowledge of your specific HGH but your information gave me enough to at least respond to your concern. Sorry dude, but I would be careful with that stuff.

N4cer is offline Member
    Looks like the same ones I've been using forever now.
    EDIT: maybe not. Your box isn't the same from what I can tell. YGPM.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    The last one looks like some generic blues but I can't see shit in the other ones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information