Smile Igf-1 Lr3 Sale !!!

IGF-1 LR3 SALE

IGF1 belongs to the peptide family of substances identified as growth factors. It is a highly anabolic hormone released in the liver as well as in peripheral tissues such as skeletal muscle. In the body, IGF-1 is released in response to the presence of Growth Hormone (GH). After intense resistance training, the body experiences a surge in GH and IGF, and this is one way that new muscle is built. Although GH is considered to be highly anabolic, in actuality, IGF-1 is suspected to be responsible for the primary anabolic activities of GH.

IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well!

IGF-1’s effects are not limited to building new muscle, however. It has a potent effect on lipid (fat) metabolism, and helps the body burn fat at a significantly elevated rate. In addition, IGF-1 is both a neuroprotector and neuropromotor, which improves mental functions such as reflexes, memory, and learning ability. IGF is also important for production of connective tissue and insuring proper bone density.

Although IGF-1 is very potent at building muscle and burning fat, the Lr3 IGF-1 version is roughly 2-3x as powerful.

Lr3IGF-1 (Long R3 Insulin -like Growth Factor-I or Long R3IGF-I) is an 83 amino acid analog of human IGF-I actually comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence but with the substitution of an Arg for the Glu at position 3, as well as a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus. This makes Long R3IGF-I significantly more potent (2-3x) than IGF-I in studies, because it has a lower affinity to be rendered inactive by IGF binding proteins, and consequently more potential activity in the body.

Once again we are happy to announce that IGF-1 LR3 is in stock and is on Sale right now. We are one of the few research companies able to offer this. And the Sale will run for the rest of January.

www.ar-r.com/shop

Lion

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    All of the above holds true to Lions IGF. Im on week 4 of my IGF cycle and its been an amazing ride! Def. some new growth and a better look. Hats off to you Lion once again for an outstanding product!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

IGF1LR3 is great for size gains and insane pumps.

goose66 is offline New Member
    what happened with the product online...I was looking into getting some but its not posted on the website anymore is it still being sold??

he could be out. IGF sells fast as it is becoming very popular (thinks its been popular for a while tho) and its great anabolic properties. Also, since operation raw deal its hard to get ahold of so when a reasearch chem site like www.ar-r.com has it in stock it goes fast.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been wanting to order a couple things but I keep reading all the delivery horror stories.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    edited
    Last edited by Big; 02-04-2008 at 11:32 PM.

I was gonna say WTF. Are you serious? Get rid of this clown.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    I was gonna say WTF. Are you serious? Get rid of this clown.
    I jsut saw IMG's comment and was like, WTF? Lion a theif??? Then I realized after your post that it was that guy you posted bout a bit earlier and his post was deleted. LOL, kinda funny.

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    No Shit. I was like WTF?

I've heard some bad stuff about lion scamming some people. is he reliable?

anyway...there are plenty of places selling igf-1 forl less than lion's price

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by barondumonde View Post

I've ordered from lion for years without a single complaint.

No Lion isn't a scammer. I've ordered stuff from him many times but he's obviously having some issues right now with something cause people are screaming about delivery times and such.

^^x2

Lion is not a scammer. Ive ordered from him MANY of times and have always recieved top notch products. If the product is no good, leaked, or never came he sends out another order for you. Def. A+ seller IMO.

There may be but we will not discuss any of that due to its violation of the boards rules.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    There may be but we will not discuss any of that due to its violation of the boards rules.
    sorry about that...didn't realize i was "discussing prices"

sorry about that...didn't realize i was "discussing prices"
    Not discussing prices, other labs or research chem sites. Only one that can be mentioned and promoted is www.ar-r.com. This was in general, not towards you becuase if some newbies saw that then they would start posting who is better then lion.

Thread Information