ruffnecksoldier is offline New Member

Question Hgh Sust Tren depot and dbal cycle

I've bought 400iu blue top with no label's.
    30 sust.
    20ml of tren depot
    and 1000 thai 5mg d bal.

week 1-10 750mg sust
    week 1-10 200mg tren split into 2 weekly 100mg injections
    startin week 2 4iu a day until its used up
    week 2-6 40mg d bal 5 on 2 off.

^^^^^This is how i wanted to run this cycle but if any1 more experinced out there can give me advice its very welcome, this is my first time on tren and hgh.

I'm 25, 5"9, and 84kg with very little body fat, not sure of the % and this is my 5th cycle.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Start your HGH about 8 - 12 weeks before you start your AAS. This way you'll be using AAS when your IGF levels are elevated.

-Gear

;

Thanks for the advice Gear but i've already done 3 sust and 100ml of tren but i'll remember this for next time. This is a pic of the growth i'm takin bro have you ever came accross it before,its got no markings and i was told its 8iu per vial?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hgh Sust Tren depot and dbal cycle-picture-small-.jpg  

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks like aftermarket Chinese stuff which seems to be pretty poular these days, so it looks like you have a great product.

Good luck.

-Gear

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Use the dbol everyday. I beleive it has a short active half life of like 10 hours so you want to split into multiple doses throughout the daytime for optimum results and minimal sides. And What is your tren ? 2 shots a week....could create problems unless its a long ester like tren enanthate .

hulk007 is offline Banned
    i am currently taking gh 6 iu day every day,10 iu slin sometimes when i feel like it in the morning and 10 iu in the evening on workout days only 6 weeks on 4 weeks off.. d-ball 50 mg day for 4 weeks only. 25mg before workout and 25 mg pwo on training days only, trenbolone enenthate.300-400 mg,enenthate 1500mg and deca 600-800mg.week,nolvadex from time to time only when i feel my nipples iritating a bit and t-3 i havent touched it and i think i should take it in the morning.i do have a high metabolism maybe thats why i havent taken it.i am on my third week now and making good gains.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    you are running all that at the same time?? 1500mg? is that test enanthate ?? holy crap!

hulk007 is offline Banned
    yes it is.i have had many competitors do way over all that and they are right,you would be surprised at how strong you get real quick and an awsome pump that you get almost all day long.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    dont use nolva while using deca it might cause things to worrsen with gyno

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Use the dbol everyday. I beleive it has a short active half life of like 10 hours so you want to split into multiple doses throughout the daytime for optimum results and minimal sides. And What is your tren? 2 shots a week....could create problems unless its a long ester like tren enanthate.
    yea i was taking 50mg in each bicept on a friday and 100mg in the ass cheek mondays, but i only had 10ml of tren depot and sent my friend up to get me more growth and another 10ml of tren depot but he brought back tren ACE, can i take it somehow in this cycle along with the depot??? here is some pice of this tren ace. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hgh Sust Tren depot and dbal cycle-stp60868-small-.jpg   Hgh Sust Tren depot and dbal cycle-stp60869-small-.jpg  

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffnecksoldier View Post
    yea i was taking 50mg in each bicept on a friday and 100mg in the ass cheek mondays, but i only had 10ml of tren depot and sent my friend up to get me more growth and another 10ml of tren depot but he brought back tren ACE, can i take it somehow in this cycle along with the depot??? here is some pice of this tren ace. Cheers!
    Hey bro. I'm not far from you and have experience of that hgh. I found it to be good.

Presuming you have all the foundations in place I would make the following suggestions:
    Start the Dbol right away (not week 2)
    Not familiar with tren depot, but use the tren a eod or even better ed if you can. 75mg/ed should yield great gains if you are comfortable with this dose. Tren A is my no 1 AAS for strength gains and fat-burning (and sides!).

Thread Information