Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mattosteel is offline Junior Member

how much t4 to take?

hello everyone, just ordered my t4 here and looking to get some feedback on how much to use(im thinking 25mcg to start and maxing 50mcg). im 260, about 11-12% bodyfat, using 5iu's of gh a day and slin. I'm cycled off right now and im getting back on here in less than 10 days. Yes i did my research, but just wanting to get some personal feedback on how people were doing on it, when you take it, and do you notice any difference if you split the pill throughout the day. Thanks alot everyone

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    T4 normally comes in 50 or 100mcg tabs. I use 100mcg ED when on GH. I take it all in one dose. There is some evidence backing the taking of the dose just before bedtime. I believe anthony has an article on it somewhere....

100mcg/day is a bit of a big dose...I'd think about 50mcg for 5 IUa

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    hey thanks man, i figured 100 a day was too much for that. does this help anyone with size, cuz i know that it help the protein synthesis, or mainly do u notice fat burning effects

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It will deliver fat loss benefits more than anything else.

-Gear

I've overdosed on thyroid and lost weight FAST...much of it was muscle.

Just imagine every bodily process running more quickly and you'll understand what it does. When you take it, you will need more calories since your body will be burning more, your muscles will grow faster if you are lifting hard and heavy because it speeds up what ever would be happening normally. Your skin will be replaced faster, your hair will grow faster, your adrenals will be pumping out more hormones, etc.

The thyroid is the regulator of your metabolism.

Thread Information