Thread: HGH from Mexico

bdad is offline New Member

HGH from Mexico

Is it legal to bring in HGH from Mexico, With a Mexican perscription?

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdad View Post
    Is it legal to bring in HGH from Mexico, With a Mexican perscription?
    I asked this same question not so long ago and couldn't get a good answer, hopefully someone will chime in. If not, maybe you and I can go check it out down there and let everybody know what happens......do they have internet in Mexican jails if it doesn't go our way???

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Not with a Mexican prescription. You will need one from a US doctor to be legal.

bdad is offline New Member
    I have brought it back several times(30-16ui Genotpope) with a legit Mexican perscription in my possesion but US coustoms never spoted it. If they were to find it would I be arressted or would they just confiscate it?

Yes you can always try to "smuggle" anything you like in. If caught you may be charged with something and given a court date besides having your stuff confiscated.

Hide it in your shorts, dont look like a bodybuilder and say a prayer. Used to work for me.

Thanks for the info sir!

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Even with a US script they can seize.....im 99.9% sure of that...It wouldnt hurt to call customs and ask. With all the sh*$ going on in Mexico you not only run the risk of going to jail but returning to the US in a body bag, way too crazy down there, be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    Even with a US script they can seize.....im 99.9% sure of that...It wouldnt hurt to call customs and ask. With all the sh*$ going on in Mexico you not only run the risk of going to jail but returning to the US in a body bag, way too crazy down there, be careful.
    With a US script you can only carry over the amount/length of script to a max of 90 days (typically). If your script called for 2iu a day for 90 days then that is how much you can carry over max. Any more than that then they will take it from you if caught. Not sure what is available down there but if I had a script from a US dr I would be much better served buying high quality US goods from my pharmacy or even mail order. You can mail order from Canada with a US script too.

Quote Originally Posted by zanefan View Post
    with a us script you can only carry over the amount/length of script to a max of 90 days (typically). If your script called for 2iu a day for 90 days then that is how much you can carry over max. Any more than that then they will take it from you if caught. Not sure what is available down there but if i had a script from a us dr i would be much better served buying high quality us goods from my pharmacy or even mail order. You can mail order from canada with a us script too.
    Edited

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    Edited

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredLean View Post
    Edited
    cant talk about prices

Thread Information