exceed is offline New Member

Question contemplating hgh

need some advice so i thought id ask the experts. Im recently coming off a surgery which will prevent me from lifting upper body for 4 months and i have plenty more weight to add naturally. I was considering HGH to aid in recovery from surgery and wanted some advice on any other gains it would help me achieve. I will be lifting lower body for the next 4 months untill i can start upper body again and then will only have two months of lifting upper before my 6 month cycle is up. I want some opinion on wether there is any real bennifit doing hgh for 6 months. weight gain. strength etc

any advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by exceed; 04-05-2008 at 02:40 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    pro athlete at 6'2'' 180lbs?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH isn't always the best option for healing because it depends on your injury. This is where you need to speak with someone qualafied in that field who will be able to tell you if HGH would be beneficial in your case.

If you start taking HGH for healing purposes you will find that you may lose some fat along the way but more than likely not gain muscle as healing doses are usually low doses (just like fat loss doses).

In terms of weight gain, HGH isn't your best option unless you are planning on running it for at least 1 year. Strength gains with HGH can also take quite a while to arrive, so IMO 6 months worth of HGH use would not be worth it if you are after weight and strength gains. These benefits certainly arrive, but the process is quite lengthy.

-Gear

thanks for the advice gear. i wasnt too sure about it so i thought id ask. deff helped me out. I i will seek out some professional advice also.
    Last edited by exceed; 04-05-2008 at 02:42 PM.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Haha glad to se congress fixed the steroids in baseball problem. JK man I know we all know most guys are doing it...just some are dumb enough to share it with others. So don't tell anyone what you're doing even your best friends!

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    exceed, first of all let me wish you a rapid recovery from your surgery. Can you tell us what kind of surgery are you having and also can you tell us what dose where you planning to run your six month cycle on HGH.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Maybe he's a Pro Bowler?

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    pro athlete at 6'2'' 180lbs?

peducho, thanks for the well wishes. I was contemplating running 5iu per day over a 6-7 month period.
    Last edited by exceed; 04-05-2008 at 02:40 PM.

Just an update.

After consulting with a surgern and dancing around the topic. (i think he knew what i was getting at but turned a blind eye) i have decided to take 2iu of hgh a day for 6 months. This dose will help out best in the healing process of my injury. I have researched alot now on the side effects of hgh, what little there are but im most worried about the possibilty of gyno as hgh can promote breast tissue if you are pre disposed to higher levels of estrogen, which i am sure i was through puberty. (i still have small lumps under my nipples. they do not hurt, but they are there) Does anyone know if the doses im taking should bring on side effects? and wether i should have nolvadex , etc on hand in case? (any other suppliment that works well to counter this) and how much i should take if need be?

Love this site btw, can sit on here for hours and read. who would have thought?

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exceed View Post
    Just an update.

After consulting with a surgern and dancing around the topic. (i think he knew what i was getting at but turned a blind eye) i have decided to take 2iu of hgh a day for 6 months. This dose will help out best in the healing process of my injury. I have researched alot now on the side effects of hgh, what little there are but im most worried about the possibilty of gyno as hgh can promote breast tissue if you are pre disposed to higher levels of estrogen, which i am sure i was through puberty. (i still have small lumps under my nipples. they do not hurt, but they are there) Does anyone know if the doses im taking should bring on side effects? and wether i should have nolvadex , etc on hand in case? (any other suppliment that works well to counter this) and how much i should take if need be?

Love this site btw, can sit on here for hours and read. who would have thought?
    Exceed I would I think 2iu should be fine but I would do 5 days on 2 days off, not for 6 but 8 months, Also I would recoment you to run T4 for you hgh cycle. I am sorry I cannot give you much help on the Gyno issue.

BTW I also love this site and be here for hours at a time (sometimes it gets me in trouble.. LOL) but it is well worth it.

Thread Information