powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

hgh stretch mark cure? i think not..

I have heard a few claims about hgh being able to "fix" stretch marks. I think this is myth. Stretch marks do reduce in size over time and vitamin E oil helps some, but hgh reparing the skin...well im just not seeing it..

any thoughts? can we chalk this up as a myth?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Mike,

Since HGH is used for ant-aging it can certainly make your skin better. But when they say it's good for your skin, I believe they are referring to quality of the skin, eg; smoothness, wrinkle free etc, basically a younger looking skin, but I am not sure if it will help with stretch marks.

Because of the way HGH works in your body, I would say it may help with strech marks but it all depends on how severe the stretch marks are. Either way, HGH would be an expensive way to treat such problem so I probably wouldn't turn to HGH if I had stretch marks problems.

-Gear

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know how bad your stress marks are but there are several things you can do to help reduce them, they will not go away but they will be more visible. My Dermatologist (She is Great when it comes to Cosmetic results) prescribe me a Retinol Cream 1% you can get it generic, you have to use if for some time but it will be well worth it. You also have other options such as laser treatments which are expensive.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    why would he want them more visible ? did you mean less visible ? errrrr

exceed is offline New Member
    i have also used retinol before and can say it works quite well. Approximately 1 month of use 3 times daily and mine were less visable

exceed is offline New Member
    i have heard that hgh also tightens the skin? surely this couldnt help with stretch marks?

Ready2Learn is offline New Member
    It is supposed to speed up the renewal but i have thought of something that may be able to say it is unlikely.

When people go through growth spurts they clearly have alot of GH in their system, however, this is the time when they recieve the usual stretch marks around the lower back and hip bone.

Having said that maybe if you had alot of GH in your system, but weren't growing height-wise, you might get some stretch mark-reducing benefits.

Thread Information