Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Should I split up 3 ius of HGH?

If I am doing 3 ius ed, should I split them up 1.5 Am and 1.5 PM? Or is it ok to pin 3 iu in the AM all in one shot?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can inject 3IU at once.

-Gear

thanks gear

BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member
    hey gear i have heard u say that different guys inject large amounts at one time and some split it. is there a big disadvantage to doing a high number of iu's at one time like say the 7 to 10 range?

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    or even 5???

I've heard there was a finite number the body could assimilate at once... I just couldn't remember what it was. I think after 3 iu it's best to split them up

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    i think naything over 4 needs to be split

Users such as professional bodybuilders who's daily doses are 25IU+ have no choice but to have single large doses unless they want to jab themselves 10 - 15 times per day.

I can see why everyone believes the less you take at once the better because generally your body can only take-on a certain amount. Let's take vitamins for an example, there is only a certain amount of vitamins your body will accept before it starts to store it as fat or before you pee it out. Also, things such as carbohydrates, there is only a certain amount of carbs your body will accept before it starts to store it as fat, same goes for proteins and many other things we consume. So, since in most cases our body has limits on how much it can consume, we automatically assume our body also has a limit on how much HGH it can consume, but HGH is a little different to the nutrients we consume. Your body does not process HGH like it processes the foods we eat so perhaps there is a slight possibility we can actually take larger amounts of HGH without it going to waste, perhaps not, but without studies conducted it will be very hard to draw the line between the "right dose" and "too much".

If you are an average user who uses 5 - 10IU daily then stick to having 3 - 4 injections throughout the day as this way of using HGH has been proven to work well.

-Gear

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So to get this clear since I am using 4-5 iu a day I SHOULD split it up into 2 shots? Say once at 5am and once a 5pm?

AM and early afternoon would be a good option.

-Gear

Thread Information