F8L Bite svt is offline New Member

Should AI's be used while on IGF with a pro hormone?

I am currently using these two things at once. I am using a product called Max Tren which is a 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione and was told it can cause gyno issues. I already have gyno from awhile back and was told to use the Letro reversal protocol by C-bino. Will this cause issues with the IGF-1? I have been on the IGF for 2 weeks now already, and I feel my gyno acting up, and getting sore.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Youll be fine with the adex while on IGF. Hit it up so you can stop that gyno while your on. Why havent u taken care of this problem b4 this cycle?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have had gyno issues then you are best of using anti E's throughout your whole cycle, something like nolvadex @ 20mgs daily. Visit the PCT forum for more info about that or contact Merc, he is the man to speak to about this. AAS is what you need to worry about the most when it comes to gyno.

-Gear

F8L Bite svt is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. Ya I was told use Letro, but i do have some A-dex. The thing is I was told Adex will not have any effect on reversal only prevention. Is that the case?

LEGO: I honestly wanted to do something about it but did not know what to do besides surgery. The 2 Docs i went to see said that Surgery was my only option. A friend of mine uses Letro because he is hyper sensitive to gyno and has had luck with it reversing it. He has done many cycles and swears by it.

So should I just use the Adex and .25 or .5mg ED right now until I am done with teh IGF and MAx tren or just keep on the Letro until I see something happen? i am really confused as to what to do. Everyone says something different it seems.

Thread Information