keeyo is offline New Member

hgh injection site reactions

I'm new to hgh, and have recently started a cycle with somatropin (yellow caps). It's been about a week now and every injection I perform (2IU per) ends up getting swollen, sore, red and somewhat feels like its clotting around the injection site when you feel around it. However, my roommate is using the same stuff and is not experiencing these sides. (Not sharing needles)

Does anybody know what these sides mean? Could this mean my body is rejecting the hgh? However, I've done some research and have not come across anything describing my situation. Also, I don't know if this would matter, but the bacteriostatic water used to dissolve the hgh was not new. My roommate had used it from a previous cycle. But again, my roommate is not experiencing the same thing.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I'm not sure if I'm feeling any different. Sometimes it seems like I'm feeling an effect, but it could just be in my head... However, my roommate apparently is feeling the effects. (not negative side effects)

Batlin MD is offline New Member
    1. Where are you injecting at?

2. Are you alcohol swabbing the area first?

3. What size pin are you using?

I am taking 2 IU HGH right now also, however I am using doctor prescription pharmacy hgh. Each vial is 10IU, and comes with 1 ML of water in a separate vial. I carefully add the water to the hgh and do not spray the hgh too hard, I then slowly turn the bottle up and down until the HGH is dissolved. You can't shake HGH or you will ruin it. I was thinking that you might have done this, hence your not feeling much. On 2 IU I don't really feel anything myself, but many people claim to feel the most effects after 4 weeks.

I am injecting in to my upper thighs. I sit down in a chair and put a leg out straight relaxed. I clean/swab the an area, either on upper inner thigh or on top/outside up near my hip that has some looser skin. I pinch a good piece of skin and inject the pin at a 45* angle. Inject and I slowly retract the pin, I noticed if I pull out too quickly some HGH will drip out.

Hope this helps and good luck.

I swab the injection site with alcohol before and after injection, and I'm using BD Ultra Fine II 31 gauge 8mm needles. I've been doing sub-q injections around my lower abdominal area. I wonder if injecting in other areas would have a different result...

Oh... and I'm aware of not shaking it when reconstituting, and making sure it is clear, etc.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been reading for quite a while and have not run across this eaither. I also been using prescribed and China without any issue.

It is always possible your water was bad or contaminated. Make sure you use fresh bacteriostatic water.

The sides you will know for sure, wrist/joints will feel swollen/sore.

Batlin MD is offline New Member
    Ah yes... starting 2 days ago my wrist have been swollen and sore, I forgot to mention that.

I would try to get some new water for your next round and try injecting in the skin on your upper thighs. Absolutely no pain and no site injection issues here, only once did I have 1 drip of blood from hitting a vessel. Other than that it in and out like it never happened.

Good luck.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by keeyo View Post
    I'm new to hgh, and have recently started a cycle with somatropin (yellow caps). It's been about a week now and every injection I perform (2IU per) ends up getting swollen, sore, red and somewhat feels like its clotting around the injection site when you feel around it. However, my roommate is using the same stuff and is not experiencing these sides. (Not sharing needles)

Does anybody know what these sides mean? Could this mean my body is rejecting the hgh? However, I've done some research and have not come across anything describing my situation. Also, I don't know if this would matter, but the bacteriostatic water used to dissolve the hgh was not new. My roommate had used it from a previous cycle. But again, my roommate is not experiencing the same thing.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!
    The swelling around the injection site is fairly common with Chinese HGH brands. I would try and change the injection site and see what happens otherwise injecting HGH IM is known to bypass this issue. The swelling could be due to the solution you are using to mix your HGH with, but it certainly doesn't mean your body is rejecting HGH. Some people will experience this problem, some will not.

-Gear

Thanks for everyone's input!

krieltje is offline New Member
    keeyo,try to inject with only the solution,without the HGH.use th same protocol include alcohol sweeping.See if there is a reaction.

Thread Information