GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

letf side of my jaw hearting bad is it from gh

im on 5ius of gh for the last 5month, curently i change the brand of gh i'm doing, today i noticed the left side of my jaw below my temple is hearting bad. Do u guys think is from gh i had my hands and feet heart but my jaw. please give feedback

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    It's possible, but I have never heard of it from GH. I know that I get the same jaw problem when dieting for a show...it simply brings out problems that I already had (my teeth/jaw is not aligned properly, but I only feel the problem when not holding water).

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Growth of the jaw or other bones is sometimes a side effect of GH but it is rare. Try cutting back to 4iu a day and see what happens. If it doesn't go away maybe you need to see a dentist? Could be a wisdom tooth or something.
    BTW have you seen any/much benefits from being on the GH for 5 months?

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i've definetly seen results as far as fat loss better mood and better sleep. as far as muscle after this time for sure i will be running gh with steroids for better results though. i did a cycle of steroids about 3month ago among with the gh and the results were stunning. i don't think any combo is better than gh and test. To be honest though i think gh is only good for when u r in top notch shape and u need to break ur plauto i think i could've got the same results just from training hard and dieting with a bitt more hard work. But thats just my two cents. I luv gh and i will be running it with my cycles from now but the results r very slow

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Been wanting to try GH can't seem to break 18-19% BF at my age so a little boost would be nice.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Better off in the HGH forum.

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnT View Post
    Been wanting to try GH can't seem to break 18-19% BF at my age so a little boost would be nice.
    So what does this have to do with this guy's jaw hurting?

Thread Information