Dobie-BOY is online now Senior Member

DAMN IT! Took 25 IU's and no side effects yet!

I just got some nutropin last night and I took 15 Iu's at about 0400 and another 10 IU's at about 0800. I wanted to see if I got side effects to make sure it was legit. How long should it take for me to experience side effects at this high of a dose and how drastic should they be? I just called the dude and told him not to spend my F'n money yet cuz I may be comin back for it. Im gonna go back to sleep for a while. Thanx

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone is different, some feel the sides within days, some weeks, some don't get sides at all. It's just a waiting game now.

-Gear

Thanks gear. It just seems like all the threads I have read seem like these guys are saying they can feel different the next day after injection. Is there any way I can be sure its legit in a fairly short period of time? Like 2 days? Do you know if the nutropin aq vials are supposed to have a cap on them? Man, I hope I get side effects.... I want to feel my hands tingle & stuff.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it has taken me anywere from a week to 2 months to feel sides. why would you waste 25ius just to see if its legit? shoot 5ius a day and wait

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    it has taken me anywere from a week to 2 months to feel sides. why would you waste 25ius just to see if its legit? shoot 5ius a day and wait
    Ok thats what Ill do. Im just a little paranoid about is legitimacy. Fuk it, 5 a day and wait.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been taking it over 8 weeks and barely felt anything resembling a side effect. Maybe hands, limbs, etc going numb easier than usual and sore wrists when I workout sometimes; but to be honest it's hard to say whether its bc of the GH, I've always had problems with my wrists. The one prevalent thing that makes me confident that the gear is working is steady and noticable fat loss. I have abs again and I haven't for quite a while. My diet is relatively clean but could be better. I also don't do cardio at the moment. GH is one of those drugs that takes months to see good results from, and some people are more prone to side effects than others. Keep taking it at normal dosages, thats the only way to make sure its legit. You'll know in the long run.

PT
    what kind do you have? just curious if you have the pens or vial. there premix pens are hitting the streets and alot of people are getting them now.
    Last edited by PT; 06-14-2008 at 03:02 AM.

seanL is offline New Member
    might be fake?

what kind do you have? just curious if you have the pens or vial. there premix pens are hitting the streets and alot of people are getting them now.
    I have the premix pens. Im pretty sure their legit. The dude I bought them from is like 5'4" and they were his brothers who is a dwarf. The dude didnt know shart about it and was scared shitless to sell it. Now I just gotta figure out how to get more before this runs out.

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    My man and I never felt sides. Our stuff is legit, like Gear said, some people never experience any sides. I wouldn't waste it trying to find out. That shit is too exensive!

How long does it take for the feelings of well being to start? Im really looking forward to that.

PT
    honestly, i never felt any better on it with the exception of sleeping better

honestly, i never felt any better on it with the exception of sleeping better
    Damn it.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    All my joints get to hurtin within 24 hrs. Good luck...Nitro

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Ok thats what Ill do. Im just a little paranoid about is legitimacy. Fuk it, 5 a day and wait.
    the only other thing you can do is shoot a little of it onto a homemade pregnancy test, supposedly if you test + for being pregnant then its HCG .
    Other than that man, stop wasting it ... it sounds like the guy you got it from stole from his bro who was a dwarf so im SURE they got it from a pharmacy somewhere ... ya know? I would think it would be really exspensive to make FAKE rediject HGH pens ... yaknow ?

Thread Information