JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

this $Hitz never end lol

damn guys...haven't been on the forum for a while and now im reading about this new miracle cjc peptide...?? whats the deal on this thing..i just read it kicks the crap out of hgh

ive been taking hgh for the last month and a half at 2ius, i leaned out quite nicely..im also currently on 50mg tren (home brew), 600 cyp (****) and clen (****)..gh was generic blue tops...

stats u ask?

24 male...5'11...sexy italian bastard

prob 11% body fat or less, very flat stomach but not shredded..legs and everything else have like no fat on them...

im like 206...

arms 17..calves 17...waist 27.5...legs 25...chest 46.5

however, now that im currently broke, i can't really afford another gh kit, especially with the rising pricing due to the Olympics and what not...everyone seems to be "out of stock" lately...

so really i need something cheaper to do a relatively close job to what gh would do for me...obviously at a 2iu dose i was just leanin out...so this new peptide looks interesting...however i dont want to jump on the bandwagon unless people have used it and are on it...

i just read Pinnacle's article saying IGF1 is pointless too and that u need to get R igf 1 or something...(need clarification)

so if anyone can shoot me towards something or any sources please PM me...or if u have any suggestions or comments to make here, thats great..i appreciate anyones advice and i love this community

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    I will chime in, im no expert but have some knowledge here, HGH is tired and true, you will be guranteed results but i think min 4iu day for size 8iu day is ideal, for your size. Personally i have gone on HGH alone 173lbs 14%bf now 184lbs 10bf, but damn took near 6 months. (Ive gotton well over 200lbs with gear alone, but am only going peptides from now on) Couple of my bros take CJC-1295 they got the sides from it quick, unlike with HGH takes several weeks. So answer to your question i dunno, cause they where taking tons of gear along with it.

BTW,

PM Sent

Peace
    Last edited by CrazyHorse89; 07-28-2008 at 02:13 PM.

thanks...anyone else

You should read the rules before you post again, asking for sources is a good way to get banned from our site.

ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    NO, NO ONEEEEEEEEEEE

Thread Information