Thread: Hypo hit me

jethro1 is offline Associate Member

Hypo hit me

I just started using some humulin r. Took 5iu pwo yesterday with no problems. Took 6iu pwo today, shake with 50g protein and 60g malto directly after. 1 1/2 hrs later had 9 oz. chicken breast and cup of brown rice. About 8:30 got light headed and broke out in a cold sweat, i immediatly slammed a 20 ounce coke, consumed about 60g of carbs, and a 5oz chicken breast. Started feeling better within 10 minutes.

I took the shot about 5pm, started feeling hypo about 8:30. Would humalog already be inactive after 3.5 hrs?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did you shoot sub-q or im?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What you experienced is normal. Humalog is in your system for about 4hrs post injection (sub-q) and about 3hrs (IM).

-Gear

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    I injected sub-q in the abdomen. I want to bump it 1iu ed till i get 2 10iu's.

I ate my pwo shake immediatly after, then my first meal 1.5 hrs after that. Should I have another meal 1.5-2 hrs after the first meal to b safe. I was actually about to eat last night right about the time I started feeling crappy.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes. eat your first meal 1 hour after your shake then eat again or have another shake an hour and a half after that
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information