Thread: 23yrs old 2iu's

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member

23yrs old 2iu's

Was wondering what 2iu's a day would do to a 23 year old. I am guessing that it would just give me fat loss. I am not looking for muscle gains from it. I am going to use AAS

Stats:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight:220
    BF% about 19-20 maybe more i haven't tested since my last cycle
    Cycle exp: have used Var,Winii,Tren -A,Prop
    Diet: 3K Clean cals.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    At 23 and your stats you would be better off spending your money elsewhere. 2iu's will be like flushing money down the toilette.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    At 23 and your stats you would be better off spending your money elsewhere. 2iu's will be like flushing money down the toilette.
    even just for fat loss... not looking to gain anything but fat loss from it..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a good age to use HGH, and @ 2IU, you will get some very minor fat loss benefits. You'll probably find it's not worth it.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Not a good age to use HGH, and @ 2IU, you will get some very minor fat loss benefits. You'll probably find it's not worth it.

-Gear
    how many IUS would i have to consider to achieve a good amount of fat loss..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Before using HGH, you might want to go to the docs and ensure your discs are fused. Starting dose for fat loss at your age would be 2IU.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMBAM2385 View Post
    Was wondering what 2iu's a day would do to a 23 year old. I am guessing that it would just give me fat loss. I am not looking for muscle gains from it. I am going to use AAS

Stats:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight:220
    BF% about 19-20 maybe more i haven't tested since my last cycle
    Cycle exp: have used Var,Winii,Tren -A,Prop
    Diet: 3K Clean cals.
    listen, 2ius of hgh at your will give you some minor fat loss over about a 4-6month span. i personally think its a waste of money in your case and you would be better off with some good old diet and exercise and if thats not enough there is always t-3, clen , pgcl, dnp or eca
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    listen, 2ius of hgh at your will give you some minor fat loss over about a 4-6month span. i personally think its a waste of money in your case and you would be better off with some good old diet and exercise and if thats not enough there is always t-3, clen, pgcl, dnp or eca
    i used clen and i hate it just because of how it makes me feel and i feel the long term effects of it are worse then that of DNP . I am using DNP currently along with T3. I looked in to PGCL and found that the shits you get from it are horrible and in my line of work i cannot keep going to the bathroom because i am not near one sometimes. 2iu's for minor fat loss does seem like a waste i am gonna stick to my diet and some lose dosage of DNP i am at 300MG currently

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good choice. hgh is so expensive and unless your already dieting and doing cardio 5-6 days a week and just need an extra boost it dosnt seem worth it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information