peptide is offline Junior Member

HGH and Thyroid Meds

I'm a pretty seasoned HGH user but I have never stacked with any sort of thyroid med. Does anyone think using Armour or Synthroid would be bennificial with HGH dosages that are typically around 2-4IU per day?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH lowers your T4, so if you're a frequent HGH user I suggest you start using T4 as well.

-Gear

peptide is offline Junior Member
    T4 at what dosage would you recommend? Also, what about Armour Thyroid? Any pros, cons or experiences going with Armour. I kind of like the idea of it being "natural".

Peptide,

I've always used Levothyroxine @ 50 - 100mcg p/day. I've never used Armour so I canot comment on its effectiveness.

-Gear

Incase you're wondering when to take it, you can take it any time in the morning or throughout the day, however the best possible time to take T4 would be at night as a higher thyroid response occurs at night versus any other time of the day/morning.

-Gear

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    I heard that a good time to start it is when your thyroid starts to slow, and that you can check it by taking your temp (comparing to your normal temp before starting hgh). I have some t4, but I already have a high metabolism and don't want to jack up my thryoid. I have been taking my temp periodically, and it is still at 98.5ish after 2.5 weeks of 4iu/day. Any thoughts on this? Should I start the t4 anyway? Most importantly: any chance of jacking up my thryroid permanently?

T4 use can lead to thyroid issues down the track but the severity of the issue and when it will occur all depends on the user.

Any user using HGH should use T4.

-Gear

oc pitbull is offline Member
    so even if i was running hgh at 2ius a day for a year i would want to run t4 will this cause any lost of muscle mass

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Yea I was wonderin that too. I have no interest in fat loss, and I already have a high metabolism.

bueler bueler

Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull View Post
    so even if i was running hgh at 2ius a day for a year i would want to run t4 will this cause any lost of muscle mass
    Once again, as I said, HGH lowers your T4 so adding T4 to your HGH cycle would be a great addition. I am wondering if anyone else is going to ask this question again since I have repeated myself 3 times.

Muscle mass loss? I don't know how much muscle you are capable of losing or what not. That depends on various things not just drug use.

-Gear

sorry for the repeat.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hgh and t4

i use an antiaging doc and do 1.75 ius of hgh daily and do bllod work every six months and have been doing this for two years and my thyroid does fine. i have used t4 during cutting cycle but only for 7 weeks and then no more!! usually max. of 100 mcgs. and take week to ramp up to that and one week to ramp down.

Thread Information