Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

Putting it all together. HGH SLIN IGF1. Questions...

I have been running GH and slin for months. (slin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.) im about to add igf1 lr3 to this and i want to double check a couple things.

im going to be taking it PWO 40-60 mcg with 7iu GH in the same syringe. is there post workout nutrition for this? or can i just do a regular dex and whey shake.?

also with the IGF1 im going to be mixing with bacteriostatic water... is this ok? and how long is the igf1 good for in the fridge if i mix with this?

Thanks guys

bump

bump.... cant find any info on PWO nutrition and igf1 ... anyone?

vast568 is offline New Member
    I don't think you should be putting your hGH and IGF in the same syringe because the constitution of IGF requires AA and not just BW.

I would also suggest that you protocol the eating like you would if you were just on hGH. Inject the IGF-1 after you inject the HGH so that your muscles become overloaded by both the IGF from hGH and the IGF-1 pinning at the same time.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07 View Post
    I have been running GH and slin for months. (slin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.) im about to add igf1 lr3 to this and i want to double check a couple things.

im going to be taking it PWO 40-60 mcg with 7iu GH in the same syringe. is there post workout nutrition for this? or can i just do a regular dex and whey shake.?

also with the IGF1 im going to be mixing with bacteriostatic water... is this ok? and how long is the igf1 good for in the fridge if i mix with this?

Thanks guys
    how are you liking this

Thread Information