SheriD is offline Junior Member

Does this look like Prolactin GYNO - HGH????

Does this look like Prolactin GYNO from HGH .. I am taking Dostinex 0.5mg every 3 days ... coz my nipples were getting thicker and little painful ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does this look like Prolactin GYNO - HGH????-wtf.jpg   Does this look like Prolactin GYNO - HGH????-side.jpg   Does this look like Prolactin GYNO - HGH????-flex.jpg  

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hard to tell from pics. but if you say they are thicker (puffy?) and painful.. then you have gyno

get some Letro asap.

are you on cycle??

I dont have any lumps, I never did any test cycle or AAS before. I am just doing HGH 4iu 5 days in a week ...

I just did Stanazol for few days but then it does not aromatize ...

Not painful as such. Just the nipple had slight pain coz it was getting hard but now it has subsided more over ...

hmmm, then i wouldnt know.

HGH im not familiar with. but i havent heard of it causing estrogen problems.

the stanzanol could of attributed, just cuz it doesnt aromatize doesnt mean it couldnt of mess with your test levels and your test levels affect your estrogen levels.

so i would stop the dostinex because it sounds like gyno but not from progesterone or prolactin.

so the dostinex wouldnt really help

in reality i would suck it up and go get a blood test.

Thanks mate... What kind of blood test do I go to check for GYNO?

I been to ENDO sometime back and he is like this is normal ... but then I have not told him about the HGH injection coz it will effect my insurance... He just did a physical check for lumps ..

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    hmmm, then i wouldnt know.

HGH im not familiar with. but i havent heard of it causing estrogen problems.

the stanzanol could of attributed, just cuz it doesnt aromatize doesnt mean it couldnt of mess with your test levels and your test levels affect your estrogen levels.

so i would stop the dostinex because it sounds like gyno but not from progesterone or prolactin.

so the dostinex wouldnt really help

in reality i would suck it up and go get a blood test.

well you cant test for gyno.

but you test for prolactin and estrogen. if either of them is high then you know whats going on
    and you can decide what you need from there.

caber for prolactin, progesterone

or an AI for estrogen

I guess I will do that ...

I am right now on Caber .. so once the thing is out of my system, like next week... I will go for the Prolactin test and Estrogen ..

What if my prolactin level is high. Do I have to stop HGH injections coz that might be directly responsible to increase it ... or do I have to continue taking the anti-prolactin caber as long as I wanna stay on HGH ...

well you cant test for gyno.

but you test for prolactin and estrogen. if either of them is high then you know whats going on
    and you can decide what you need from there.

caber for prolactin, progesterone

or an AI for estrogen

well i doubt its your prolactin. it sounds like estrogen related gyno

plus your prolactin shouldnt be high. it should be almost zilch because of the caber your taking.

i wouldnt even wait till you stop the caber to go to the doc

he wont be able tell if your on it. other then having low prolactin which is normal for a male anyways.

and like i said... i highly doubt the HGH is the cause for any prolactin problems (if thats what you have, which i also doubt) cuz i have never heard or seen anything relating HGH to prolactin. i mean it can, prolactin is a hormone and HGH is the mother of hormones. but...

my pain has subsided since I took caber 1st dosage of 0.5mg and my nipples don't feel hard anymore like it used to ....

I think HGH does effect your prog/prolac level in some individual.. But it has no direct effect on estrogen...

Once I stop the caber and my prolactin level comes back to normal or higher through HGH I will get the blood checked ..... and decide later on ....

The only thing which irritates me is the puffines in the nipples ... It can also be coz of water retention ... which I feel ... I am much bloated now coz of HGH ..

well i doubt its your prolactin. it sounds like estrogen related gyno

plus your prolactin shouldnt be high. it should be almost zilch because of the caber your taking.

i wouldnt even wait till you stop the caber to go to the doc

he wont be able tell if your on it. other then having low prolactin which is normal for a male anyways.

and like i said... i highly doubt the HGH is the cause for any prolactin problems (if thats what you have, which i also doubt) cuz i have never heard or seen anything relating HGH to prolactin. i mean it can, prolactin is a hormone and HGH is the mother of hormones. but...

hmm

like i said im not to well versed on HGH.

so i would keep bumping this till someone who knows more about HGH comes and chimes in

you may get a bettter answer bro

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Can you squeeze any liquid out of your nipples? If so, what color is it? Prolactin gyno can cause a brownish liquid to leak from the nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs View Post
    Can you squeeze any liquid out of your nipples? If so, what color is it? Prolactin gyno can cause a brownish liquid to leak from the nipples.
    not necessarilly brown

ive lactated before on high doses of tren and it was clear.

My nipples don't leak or anything as such ...... yet!!!!

But the end of nipples had turned white ... before going on Caber .. but now its become fyne ... and they ain't as thick as before ... either ....

Just the pufiness is stil there which I can blame on the bloat also .... and water retention maybe ... coz of HGH ...

I guess blood results would be the best answer .. it seems ..

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs View Post

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member

22Kda HGH

Synthetic HGH is comprised mainly of the 22Kda (kilodalton) isoform. Natural HGH the body produces is comprised of a multitude of different HGH isoforms with different binding affinities. The 22Kda isoform makes up the majority of monomeric HGH the body produces, yet is still a very small total percentage compared to the ratios the pituitary releases.

22Kda GH has an extremely high binding affinity to the extracellular prolactin receptor domain (PRL-R). To a greater extent than 20Kda HGH or other HGH dimers, tetramers, etc.
    This means that synthetic 22Kda HGH WILL activate the PRL-R just as prolactin would.
    So, it is not an increase in prolactin, but rather the direct HGH affinity for the prolactin receptor that causes the sides attribited to prolactin induced gyno.

In this case Dostinex (Cabergoline) or Bromocriptine would not work. Those are dopamine agonists which have an effect on lowering actual prolactin levels. Since 22Kda HGH is responsible for agonizing the prolactin receptor, this will not remedy this scenario.
    It could, however, help slightly at best, if and only if actual prolactin is also a significant contributing factor regardless of the HGH supplementation.

Example:

Both circulating 22Kda HGH and Prolactin are binding to the PRL-R in the breast tissue. Using Cabergoline could decrease prolactin to a degree, thus lowering the combined total of both...

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Fried View Post
    Synthetic HGH is comprised mainly of the 22Kda (kilodalton) isoform. Natural HGH the body produces is comprised of a multitude of different HGH isoforms with different binding affinities. The 22Kda isoform makes up the majority of monomeric HGH the body produces, yet is still a very small total percentage compared to the ratios the pituitary releases.

22Kda GH has an extremely high binding affinity to the extracellular prolactin receptor domain (PRL-R). To a greater extent than 20Kda HGH or other HGH dimers, tetramers, etc.
    This means that synthetic 22Kda HGH WILL activate the PRL-R just as prolactin would.
    So, it is not an increase in prolactin, but rather the direct HGH affinity for the prolactin receptor that causes the sides attribited to prolactin induced gyno.

In this case Dostinex (Cabergoline) or Bromocriptine would not work. Those are dopamine agonists which have an effect on lowering actual prolactin levels. Since 22Kda HGH is responsible for agonizing the prolactin receptor, this will not remedy this scenario.
    It could, however, help slightly at best, if and only if actual prolactin is also a significant contributing factor regardless of the HGH supplementation.

Example:

Both circulating 22Kda HGH and Prolactin are binding to the PRL-R in the breast tissue. Using Cabergoline could decrease prolactin to a degree, thus lowering the combined total of both...
    very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Fried View Post

Example:

Thanks for the scientific explanation ... but what does this finally mean????

Do I have to stop HGH if I wanna save my self from prolactin type of gyno or will the problem worsen if I continue????
    Last edited by SheriD; 11-13-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriD View Post
    Thanks for the scientific explanation ... but what does this finally mean????

Do I have to stop HGH if I wanna save my self from prolactin type of gyno or will the problem worsen if I continue????
    Without a blood workup it is really just speculation as to what is causing your symptoms. What I have stated is just a fact among many and a possible contributing factor to certain people's experiences in this respect.
    Not everyone will be affected to the same degree, as each person has an individual tolerance for levels of particular hormones as well as expressed levels of particular receptors (prolactin receptors in this case).

I would definitely get a blood panel to elimate other possibilities such as E2 and prolactin before attacking the issue of HGH. As I said previously, if prolactin is in the higher range, it could possibly help to lower it if your sensitivity to prolactin receptor agonism is high.
    If your prolactin levels are normal, and you still have significant "prolactin related sides", you may consider lowering your dosage of HGH and pay attention to the symptoms.

One observation I can make is that 22Kda HGH posseses greater side effects than the mixture of isoforms from naturally released endogenous HGH. These side effects include insulinogenic/diabetogenic action which may also be attributed to the "enhanced secretion of insulin " via stimulation of pancreatic beta cells. One particular study shows that this enhancement is mediated via the signaling pathways initiated by prolactin receptor binding.

It is curious that all these particular side effects of synthetic HGH use were never this rampant when a natural mixture of "cadaver" HGH was predominantly being used. (Sure that had its own risks like Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome).
    Also, it is becoming apparent to me that the use of GHRH (CJC-1295, GRF, etc) and GHS (GHRPs, Hexarelin, etc) derivatives which increases a combination of GH isoforms via the bodies own production, does not seem to exhibit the same degree of side effects. I speculate this is direct support of the different binding affinity 22Kda has, especially for the prolactin receptor.

Sorry for the rant or lack of a magic wand solution here...

PS- Much of the research and info I have discovered has a huge basis in the fundementals that DatBTrue has brought to the table, if any of you have been lucky enough to follow his research.

I am lowering my dosage to 2iu everyday 7 days a week ... coz on 4iu I am getting pain in my leg ... feels like numb and sleeping all the time ...

I will be getting my blood test done for prog, procl and e2 and update you guys ...

Thread Information