Lach01 is offline Associate Member

Checking protocol slin

got Novorapid slin but wasnt 100% on protocol read up all threads etc just want to know that i now have it right.

going to start on 4ius and go up 1iu and increase carbs by 10g a wo to around 6iusor8ius dont see point in going higer as first time looking to do 4on 4 off till pen cart runs out.
    For meals etc
    *(fin training slin shot)19:00: 50gcarbs(glucose?) immediately after slin shot with 5gcreatine
    *19:10: As soon as i get home 50g protein shake.
    *20:30: 1hr30mins after slin shot have 50gprotein/50-60g Carb meal + 5g creatine(chick/sweet potatoe etc?)
    *21:30/22:00: 2.5hrs after slin another protein50g/carb50/60g shake, would a mixture of fast and slow carbs be good here or have a higher level of fast?
    (carbs will change depending on how i am feeling durng the night etc)
    Gets on late with the last meal and be of to bed then, know its not the best time to be eating but wondering if taking some slow carbs and protein as well would be ok. cant get to gym until 17:30 and something 18:30. Will also have on hand glucose tabs incase of any signs of hypo.

was thinking of taking less carbs during the day to balance out the carbs during the night, would this make diffrence? not overally worried bout gaining to much fat can diet come jan/feb for summer is no fat to be taking in the duration of the slin shot 3-5hrs

All help appericated.
    Last edited by Lach01; 11-22-2008 at 03:15 AM. Reason: ...

Thread Information