Thread: need help!!!!

acb24 is offline New Member

Exclamation need help!!!!

so my friend told me that he could get my hgh and he gave me this vile of it and 10 needles.. he told me that i have to do 1cc a week but all i see on the internet is everyone taking it once a day and i dont know if im doing it right or if he ripped me off.. help!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your definatly doing it wrong. what is a cc? how many ius are in each vial and how much water did you put in? how many vials total do you have
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds really fishy to me...either he doesnt know what he is doing, or he just ripped you off, or both.....Hope it wasnt HCG

it doesn't come in powder form it comes in the liquid, you dont need to make it and put it in the refridgerator.. i use 1 IU a week he told me its new and that i can get 14 shots out of it

its somatropin

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is not right bro....HGH comes in the powder form, and you must reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water....must take HGH ed, for it to be effective, and most will take it a couple of times daily...

it came in a little bottle with this liquid in it.. i took a half IU last week and one IU this week and last week i felt my bones sore
    Last edited by acb24; 12-11-2008 at 09:55 PM.

PT
    yea you were definatly ripped off. 1iu of slin a day wouldnt do a damn think let alone 1iu a week plus it is impossible for hgh to come in liquid form
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    stop now, you are too young to be messing with your hormones, and you have no clue what you are using or what you are doing.

PT
    im sure you knew you would be banned by telling us your age so why do it? anyway before your banned let me asure you that you definatly do not have legit hgh so who knows what your putting into your body but its not hgh. i would stop now if i were you but personally i dont care if you do or dont

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    Edited for flaming

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Definitely sounds like you got ripped off. Can you post a picture? We might be able to make some educated guesses as to what you took. I know it's been said already but do not even think about HGH or steroids at your age. You can really screw yourself up messing around with this stuff at your age. Come back in 10 years bud... I hope you take the advice from all the guys in this thread serious.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Follow "Bigs" advice. Do not use it. At your age you will cause irrepairable damage.

oh i didnt know that i couldn't do that.. i really didnt read anything yet i just made my account earlier today.. its in a little bottle with like clearish yellowish stuff in it

Big
    please don't inject that again. I don't know what it is, but I know it's not what you think it is.

well what do you think is it
    it came in something that looks like this

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=t54t55&s=4

Big
    it could be steroids , vegetable oil, rat poison, who knows. it is definitely not HGH, and no matter what it is you shouldn't be using it.

Thread Information