GVACC is offline New Member

Starting a new cycle need help

IM GETTING READY TO START A 6 MONTH CYCLE OF HGH LILLY 24MG. 5 ON 2 OFF STARRTING AT 2IU INCREASING TO 4IU ALONG WITH 300MG OF TEST CYP EVERY 10 DAYS . . . ANY SUGGESTIONS OR SHOULD I STICK WITH THIS.
    29 YRS OLD 5'9 192 .......im LOOKING TO LEAN OUT lil more and put on good quality muscle

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GVACC View Post
    IM GETTING READY TO START A 6 MONTH CYCLE OF HGH LILLY 24MG. 5 ON 2 OFF STARRTING AT 2IU INCREASING TO 4IU ALONG WITH 300MG OF TEST CYP EVERY 10 DAYS . . . ANY SUGGESTIONS OR SHOULD I STICK WITH THIS.
    29 YRS OLD 5'9 192 .......im LOOKING TO LEAN OUT lil more and put on good quality muscle
    Hopefully you're counting on diet to lean you out. Why test every 10 days instead of every week?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    shoot the test a min. of once a week but twice a week is better for more stable blood levels and less sides. i would also bump the test up to 500mgs a week. your diet will be what determines your overall results so make sure its clean
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

GVACC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pt View Post
    shoot the test a min. Of once a week but twice a week is better for more stable blood levels and less sides. I would also bump the test up to 500mgs a week. Your diet will be what determines your overall results so make sure its clean

my diet is gonna be as strict as my training in the gym ... I was planning on starting at 300mg with the test and bumping it to 500mg slowly by the 6th week

Thread Information