I just purchased bluetops from what I suspect and think to be a very legit and reliable source. Top notch service and a very honest guy, but just to make sure it's in fact real, would ramping up my dosage by 1 IU per day be a good way to tell? What do you find to be the most noticeable sides if you ramp up?

I took 3 IU yesterday in 2 divided doses. Felt kinda tired, but i'm always tired during the week, as I only sleep 7-8 hours. My hands felt a little bit tight, but not much at all, I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it. I'd say all round i wouldn't have noticed anything if I wasn't expecting to feel a certain way.

Today I will be taking 4 IU in divided doses. This is my first time taking GH, so I'm thinking I better feel something today or this isnt real...? Fyi, it's my 5th day on GH now, so not sure if that makes a difference.

One more quick question...when you guys reconstitute your vials, do you remove the vacuum and then put in a needle to vent it? I forgot to vent mine, and I am not sure if it is necessary. There was some small pressure build up in the vile and I thought maybe it could damage the peptide, so I added a vent half way in.

Thanks guys