fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

gh for a lean mass

i am 24 years old 170lbs 6-8% bodyfat and was curious if using gh for lean mass on a time frame of 3 months or so will help me add some quality muscle,i know steroids would probably be cheaper and add more mass but i believe with gh the mass gains are much more better and keepable besides no acne,hairloss,pct and such....do you think it will work?how much should i expect and did anyone near my stats ran gh before for mass with success,any feedback is appreciated

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    3 months is not long enough for muscle mass, and at your age you will need higher doses for noticable muscle gains.

HGH gains are certainly more permenant than AAS gains but as I said you will need to run it for extended period of time and at higher doses. Personally, I don't believe you need HGH at your age but this does not mean that HGH would not benefit you.

If you are going to use HGH I suggest you start on lower doses such as 2 - 3IU and increase if necessary. I assume you will need a minimum of 5 - 6IU p/day for minimum muscle gains and I would not run it for any less than 6 - 8 months. If you can go longer than do so.

The 5/2 protocol is a good method of using HGH, otherwise you could use it EOD at higher doses which also seems to be a good way to use HGH if you are after muscle mass.

I also suggest you add AAS to your HGH cycle if you are after muscle gains.

-Gear

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    3 months is not long enough for muscle mass, and at your age you will need higher doses for noticable muscle gains.

HGH gains are certainly more permenant than AAS gains but as I said you will need to run it for extended period of time and at higher doses. Personally, I don't believe you need HGH at your age but this does not mean that HGH would not benefit you.

If you are going to use HGH I suggest you start on lower doses such as 2 - 3IU and increase if necessary. I assume you will need a minimum of 5 - 6IU p/day for minimum muscle gains and I would not run it for any less than 6 - 8 months. If you can go longer than do so.

The 5/2 protocol is a good method of using HGH, otherwise you could use it EOD at higher doses which also seems to be a good way to use HGH if you are after muscle mass.

I also suggest you add AAS to your HGH cycle if you are after muscle gains.

-Gear
    I was going to say something BUT my friend said it all
    good post

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    good post
    along with good diet and rest are 10lbs of lean mass in a 3month time frame logical to go for or not?

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    along with good diet and rest are 10lbs of lean mass in a 3month time frame logical to go for or not?
    Let me but in for Marcus here... the answer is NO.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    good post
    My good long lost friend, hope you are well.

-Gear

tiger123 is offline New Member
    im 39 years old and i want to start taking HGH.any help on getting sarted

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger123 View Post
    im 39 years old and i want to start taking HGH.any help on getting sarted
    Welcome.
    For starters, take a moment to read the educational threads at the top of this section. After a bit of research, post your own thread if any questions remain.

Thread Information