BlackHat is offline Junior Member

Dosage 4 IU And staying on that ?

Hi,

Would like to know if i can Run 4 Units Per day 6 days on 1 off for 3 months... ( 3 months for now )

Vial's i have contain 16 units per vial, so each one should last 4 days..

Is that fine ? instead of starting on 2 Units then going up ?

Also i dont really want to split them, is there proven proof for better results when splitted ? i prefer to just take once in the morning ( anyhow please advice )

Still working on proper diet and workout before i post and waste your time.

Any advice appriciated, Thanks alot.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    3 months won't deliver much gains, and as for starting on 4IU, you certainly can but if sides become unbareable then drop the dose.

You can take 4IU all at once, splitting the dose is also fine but you have more chance of interrupting your natural production when splitting the dose so stick to one injection per day since you are only taking 4IU.

-Gear

alextg is offline Associate Member
    Im doing 4iu (3,75 to be exact as my vial is 15iu) and i inject only morning , 1h after breakfast.Havent noticed any sides .... try and see

Thanks for the reply guys, also alex thats interesting u take it one hour after breakfast and not as soon as you wake up ?

Gear, i understand that 3 months might not be enough but im going to run the 3 first months see how it is run a PCT then go on again. What do you think about that ?

Anyhow thanks for the comments

Ill be posting pics and stuff soon of both me and supps just to make sure

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't matter if you take it immidietly after you wake up or an hour later, but I like to take it right after I wake up to get it out of the way.

I still believe you need to run it longer than 3 months for maximum gains. No doubt you mau experience some results but I would say nothing major. The way I see it is if you are going to spend $ on such an expensive drug then you may as well get the best out of it and this is why I recomend using HGH long term rather than short term.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thanks again for the reply,

Gear the thing is i will be running it with prop and winstrol , so im not saying im only using it for 3 months... but i want to run a pct after 3 months and keep gains and then do it over again..

I just feel more safe that way ...

What do you think ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dont understand. are you running the prop for 3 months as well? the hgh is a different drug and you can run it before, during, thru pct and after your cycle.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Actually im going to run the prop and winstrol throughout the whole period, but the amount of winstrol and prop i have will get me set for the 3 months, and then ill run a pct and see how the results are ...

if i still want to do more ill decide from there and ill do another 3 months if needed... and ill continue like that till i reach my goal.

PT thanks for dropping by i really do appriciate your comments and opinions.

Please do advice further on what you think.. if you want to know the exact amounts of the winstrol and prop that i will be taking ill be posting that once i get them !

My supplier which happens to be my personal trainer said that he is going to meet up with me tonight and give me all the stuff i paid for.

Anyhow he said the GH will have to wait a few more days cuz our source can only release a few vials per day.

ill be posting pics of the gear once i get it, just to verify if its good or not

Thanks again.

Thread Information