nails4me2 is offline Junior Member

Cheap melanotan 2

so i will not mention any exact prices cuz i am pretty sure that is not allowed but i was checking out some places to purchase research chems and found a site that offered 10mg of melanotan 2 for half of what i usually see it for...i will not post the name of the research company but would like anyone who knows some online ones to pm me so ican tell them the name of the company and find out if they are legit or not...just trying to figure out how they could offer it so cheap??? unless most of the other places are just over charging for it...anyone that can help me out that would be great..

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I just ran across what is like the same company. They are running a special for 3-10mg vials.

hrodss7 is offline Junior Member
    I just got my 3 10mg vial special for real cheap from this site and they are def a lot cheaper then any other places. I was very curious if its legit or not but i got it anyway since it was pretty cheap.. this is my first time using MT2 and I just finish 1 vial and havent seen any difference on Tan at all.. I starting to getting some dark spot and frickles tho but thats about it
    Last edited by hrodss7; 05-13-2009 at 04:40 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    interested to see how this goes planning on trying some of this this summer.

englandnwest is offline Junior Member
    could someone pm me with the site please

Thread Information