Gappa is offline Member

Exclamation Jintropin seems very legit!!!

Jintropin 100iu kit
    All anti-counterfeit label #'s and fibers/texture matches gen-sci's anti counterfeit verification website
    does this seem like a good verification for legit Jins????
    PLS respond!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it can go either way because most fakes also have them. it all depends on the person your getting them off
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    did you enter the numbers into the website?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    did you enter the numbers into the website?
    this is the way to know for sure. Jens have alot of fakes and prettty good ones from what I have heard.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    the only problem you or anyone will ever have with the anti-counterfeit system is that there are so many "different versions" of different hgh on the website for the same brand, it's becoming not too clear which is the legit one and which ones are not.

if it's been checked with the original production's website, then i would say BRAVO!!! good bro... you got some nice stuff under ur sleeve, of course for your pet hamster i assume.

NOVETE is offline New Member
    to tell you guys the truth, you can only get the real Jens from its agent, no personal, no retailing in domestic market(China), and if you see them in international market,make sure they are the legit agent of Jens.

Gappa is offline Member
    all the numbers to all five kits were given and they all matched and came up good at the official GnSci site. They even showed a photo pic of the label itself with the position of the security threads imbedded within the sticker. Now I didn't physically put my hands on it and pick the threads out with a needle like they say to try. but hot damn if it's real.
    the price is almost unbelieveable though. Not totally insane cheap but very affordable.

Govaga is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    all the numbers to all five kits were given and they all matched and came up good at the official GnSci site. They even showed a photo pic of the label itself with the position of the security threads imbedded within the sticker. Now I didn't physically put my hands on it and pick the threads out with a needle like they say to try. but hot damn if it's real.
    the price is almost unbelieveable though. Not totally insane cheap but very affordable.
    Hey buddy if you could contact me, i have more questions about our Jen..

vaga

Gappa is offline Member
    ahhhhemm please don't ask me who has them. rules!
    just ask me here if it's not about money or source...
    besides if they are good they are mine

Quote Originally Posted by NOVETE View Post
    to tell you guys the truth, you can only get the real Jens from its agent, no personal, no retailing in domestic market(China), and if you see them in international market,make sure they are the legit agent of Jens.
    many agents are happy enough to "leak" it into "some" of the sources hands, which takes the responsibility off Jins manufacturer, i have heard a few who have gotten their stock that way and resell at an even higher price.

you will find that many of the GH's out there are immensely over priced. i have even seen generic blues relabelled sold at twice or over the price of the normal range.

bottom line is, if u get get results, ur comfy with the price, they seem legit, then it's great!!! Congrats my friend, it's hard to hunt for the reliable source, it usually takes a few errors, which i have been through before finding the right one for my hamster research.

Gappa is offline Member
    haven't we all. My pet squirrel searched thru many doc's till he finally got his nut.

Govaga is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gappa View Post
    haven't we all. My pet squirrel searched thru many doc's till he finally got his nut.
    e.a.d

NOVETE is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Govaga View Post
    Hey buddy if you could contact me, i have more questions about our Jen..

vaga
    Watch out your month bro,simply insinuate yourself as street people.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ahhhhemm please don't ask me who has them. rules!
    just ask me here if it's not about money or source...
    besides if they are good they are mine

thank you for following the rules. for all you know he is a dea agent
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gappa is offline Member
    I own an HVAC/R corporation PT... just FYI.. I am very clean cut and people in the gym have thought I was POPO till they see how nutz I really am!!!

Thread Information