msoneshot is offline New Member

GH No Energy and Joint Pain

I've been running about 3-4 IU's of hgh for about 2 and a half months. I'm about 10 weeks out for my contest. I'm also taking Prop 100/eod, EQ 600/week, Masteron 100/eod, and anavor/100mg ed. I have had the best results ever Imat about 230lbs. and a little less than 10% body fat. I have no energy ever and my joints ache constantly. I know it's not from the low carbs cause when i carb up I'm still somewhat tired. I've also been cycling Clen two weeks on and two off with Benadryl I just don't like the way the clen makes me feel.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    So has your question to do with GH or Clen ?

Personally I think clen sucks. It made me tired and lethargic. I'd drop it and see if you feel better.

Masteron and Anavar are both DHT derivatives and dry you out , hence the joint pain.

GH also causes joint pain as in arthritis type symptoms in some people. It also affects thyroid function and can make you lethargic.

You're on a lot of shit - it's hard to determine exactly what the cause of your symptoms is. Drop some of the drugs and diagnose through trial and error.

msoneshot is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    So has your question to do with GH or Clen ?

Personally I think clen sucks. It made me tired and lethargic. I'd drop it and see if you feel better.

Masteron and Anavar are both DHT derivatives and dry you out , hence the joint pain.

GH also causes joint pain as in arthritis type symptoms in some people. It also affects thyroid function and can make you lethargic.

You're on a lot of shit - it's hard to determine exactly what the cause of your symptoms is. Drop some of the drugs and diagnose through trial and error.
    I've been off the clen for a little over a week so I know it's not the clen. I think maybe it's a combination of low carbs and the GH. I heard that some people take T3 or T4 when taking GH but I'm kind of scared of that stuff. Anything would be better than feeling tired all the time. Maybe I'll get some Glucosamine for the joints if you think that will help.

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    my joints ache too. Alot but i have energy and I am having incredible results. about 8 weeks in now. I dont believe it is the gh making your tired. We have both 2 symptoms that are the same and one thing that is different. Its got to be one of the other drugs. And most definitely its not the prop.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Low energy and joint pain are the two most common sides of GH.

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    What he said

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    So does the energy comes back? or you need to take t3........to get it back?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    For me when I'm on GH it comes and goes in cycles. Sometimes I am energetic , sometimes lethargic as hell. Caffeine/ephedrine really work to get me out of that lethargic state but I don't like to rely on stimulants too much. When I ceased taking GH I found my energy levels increased and lethargy went away within a week or two

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    For me when I'm on GH it comes and goes in cycles. Sometimes I am energetic , sometimes lethargic as hell. Caffeine/ephedrine really work to get me out of that lethargic state but I don't like to rely on stimulants too much. When I ceased taking GH I found my energy levels increased and lethargy went away within a week or two
    thank you so energy should increase in 2 weeks...thanks man.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    T4 works better with HGH then T3. HGH decreases T4. If you want more info on this it is in the stickys

hulk1747 is offline New Member
    Ya HGH was making my joints hurt from the water retention in them, I started taking 20mg of nolvadex ed and the pain is almost gone after 4 days

Thread Information